News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Presenting the four top candidates for the Calder Trophy as the leagues top rookie:   Elias Pettersson:  CASE FOR Led all rookies in scoring with 65 points and 27 goals. CASE AGAINST Scored 10 goals in his first 10 games with a total of 17 points during that time, which means he fell off badly from then on, over his past 60 games he has 17 goals and only 48 points, decent numbers but far from earth shattering.    JORDAN BINNINGTON CASE FOR He was insane going 2
      Absolutely no problem with anyone who would cast their ballot for Pettersson, none. Like I said though, 10 goals in his first 10 games then only 17 from that point on, that has to carry some weight as well.      I am kind of surprised that 18 year old Dahlin hasn't gotten more love, frankly he had a hell of a season, getting better and stronger as his team fell apart around him. I always have a fondness for defenseman, this kid is the real deal and acquitted himself quite well.
      Oh don't worry you know who will be here real soon to straighten us all out i don't want to steal any of his fire...
      I'm not. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT going to crap on the season Dahlin had. You have an excellent point that he acquitted himself well. Very well. He played all 82 games, got himself 9 G and 44 Pts overall, so very nice for a rookie defenseman. But I did a little stat digging, and Mikhail Sergachev last year as a rookie, got 9G and 40 Pts, pretty much what Dahlin got this season, and people were like, "Oh, that is nice, very nice season for the young rookie D"....and they weren't wrong.