You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Just joining the thread now, and boy, those first page posts did not age well lol.   Tampa Bay does not look like a 128-point team. They look like an 8th seed that snuck in as a wildcard.    I'm lovin' the Jackets' mojo. Ton of credit to them for showing up prepared and dictating the pace of play. Outscoring TB 11-2 over the last 8 periods on their way to a 3-0 series lead?   I'll tell you what, though - if there's a team you don't want to give ANY sign of life, it'
      @brelic   Here is an even uglier stat for you to munch on.  Going back to the last 2 games vs. the Capitals in last years playoffs and including the the 3 games so far in this series, the Bolts have been outscored  19-5 in the last 5 playoff games.   AND ......   in the last 5 games the combination of  Stamkos / Kucherov / Point / Johnson / and Hedman have exactly ZERO points ... I mean a big fat GOOSE EGG here...let that sink in.   Now can the Bolts beco
      The ONE time I get the 1st overall pick in my local playoff pool and I pick Kucherov (of course). Damn you hockey gods!
      May God help us.   What TB needs is a collective slap across the face with a rotten halibut.
      I rest my case: without him they get swept in 3 games instead of 4.
      Yeah, I can't even understand what I watched. Seriously, Tampa Bay looked timid and disorganized the entire series outside of the 1st period of Game 1. An outsider would never guess they were a regular season juggernaut.   I don't know if it's as simple as saying the Blue Jackets have been playing playoff hockey for months and ended the season on a hot streak, while the Lightning haven't really faced adversity or any kind of challenge all year.    Top PP, top PK, most goals s

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name