News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Been hoping for a couple of those for 7 years now.
      @ruxpin   I have zero faith in anyone in the decision making chain in this organization.     I could see nothing of consequence happening or everything happening, I don't feel like this group is going to get whatever they do right.  So one or two moves and a coaching change is 3 chances to miss. I almost like their chances throwing things at the wall better than I do the couple of shrewd moves.  My impression of the front office is Kramer and Newman making sausage.  
      Give me Stralman, move Hagg, McDonald and if they decide to move Ghost, it best be for one hell of a good player or package of picks.   As for the kids, I don't think we'll see Frost or Farabee start with the Flyers. Gut feeling is that they're going to get the Giroux treatment via the AHL. Let them dominate down there.
      Right. But right now he'd be on your third line. Maybe he becomes Voracek in 2-3 years, and that would be great. Let's remember that the Flyers traded Jeff Carter (admittedly more valuable at the time than Ghost, but that gap is pretty close in the modern NHL) for a young Voracek, with a better NHL pedigree at the time, who projected to the Flyers 2nd line, AND a first (Sean Couturier). The fact is that when it comes to positions of value, Center and Defense >>>>>>>>>&
      Me neither. But I was even less impressed by his pass blocking for the Cincinnati Bengals. 
      This quote says to me "The Hextall Plan Was Working"     I think this was always the off-season Hextall was looking towards.   Too bad he was too tough on the corporate suits. Oh, and, also, too, wouldn't fire Hackstol.