Flyers goaltender steals a game? No way!

Guest terp

http://bleacherrepor...adulent-numbers

I thought this was an interesting read and analysis. Perhaps good food for thought...

Don't agree with that assestment of our goalies. Yes Bryz played against better teams but would he have won against the Canes and Isles? I don't think we pull out a W in those 2 games. Bryz has been given chances to be the no.1 goalie but he has failed so far, I know this is early but this is reminding me of Nitty. Given every situation to nail down the starting job but can't.

As for Bob, we have seen what he's capable of last season and so far this season. Bob has outplayed the 51mil bum and deserves to run with the job until he falters. I don't blame Bob for the playoff performance, he was a rookie and played in more games then he was acustomed to. It's not like he was a highly touted prospect like Price or MIller and if it wasn't for Bob standing out last season our goalies would've been Leighton and Boucher. Would you think we have had as much success in the first half of the season with those 2?

For now I think Lavy will play the goalie that gives us a better chance to win every night, it's not the right time to let Bryz find his game. If he does let Bryz find his game, a losing streak of 4-5 games can have us on the outside looking in. Just my 2 cents.