It's Vigneault

radoran

Do you like this hire?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What is your reaction to the hiring of AV?

• Love it!
    • Cautiously Optimistic
    • Hey at least it is a HC with NHL experience
    • Hell no ... we are doomed

44 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

I keep wondering why these dudes that are still playing hockey now, would want to ditch their teams and come play for ours, other than $

Brock Nelson is a good player and leader and his team was able to win a playoff series, where He was the guy.  The Flyers are going to have to hand out some stupid contracts to get these guys to leave winning situation to come here. 

I say that as a fan of the Flyers. 

I don't know a lot of the guys I would want to sign to improve the team seem pretty happy where they are.

They have the cap space, but I don't think the Isles typically spend to the cap.  Maybe with Lou and Trotz they become a cap team.  They have Anders Lee and Robin Lehner to sign and maybe Eberle if they so choose.  Then they have Barzal to sign after next year.  Not sure if there have been any talks with the UFAs, but maybe that's how Lou rolls during the season.  Maybe they take a run at Panarin or Karlsson?  I don't know.  I could see Nelson being available if the Isles decide to sign Eberle or pursue a big FA.

Edited by vis