You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Watched the game last night; and I've watched their last 4 games.  Here are some thoughts.   Cal O'Reilly, Matt Read, Will Bitten, and especially Gerald Mayhew play like they really want to win every night.  They give all the effort they can muster and most of the dangerous scoring chances comes through this group and their efforts.  Kyle Rau and Sam Anas have flashes, but I still think they could be more assertive.  I'd like to see the Wild use Mitch McLain as a screen on the power pl
      Disappointed in the reports on Greenway & Donato.  Russo also stated he thought Greenway was playing at "half speed".   Hopes it's an aberration and not a character issue.
      I don't know if you remember, but at the beginning of this season there was all this talk of moving Koivu to a new role (i.e. 3C) and giving Coyle and Eriksson-Ek more time. What happened? Nothing. Coyle and Eriksson-Ek got to play musical chairs with the 3C position until the Wild sent Eriksson-Ek to Iowa. And then there was the roster line-up thing where they penciled Koivu in as the 1C because they didn't want to offend him, even though everyone knew Staal was the 1C. Not sure why they d
      I'm speaking (typing?) tongue in cheek. I'm guessing a sizeable monetary contribution to CSKA Moscow's "Youth Development Academy" or a large monetary donation to "upgrade the scoreboard at CSKA Arena" would be what it takes to pry Kaprisov out of  the final year of his contract.   Vegas just signed Nikita Gusev, but he had to give back signing bonuses and contract incentives that he already earned in order to leave his contract early. Plus he's 26 and his SKA St. Petersburg contract e
      I just hope these young guys aren't pouting because they got sent to the AHL. You're in the Playoffs! So what if it's in the AHL? What would you be doing in the NHL? Getting ready to hit the links, that's what.   And if those guys think it's better to be in the NHL and out golfing than in the AHL and in a Playoff series, then the Wild are going to be no better off than they were before the trades...        
      Well, it was a good run.   Hopefully the Baby Wild can build on this for the future. Nice to see Kunin show some leadership, but disappointed in Donato's performance and really disappointed in Greenway's performance and attitude. Especially since those two took other players spots that helped get the team to the Playoffs.

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name