NHL apologizes to Vegas for penalty that did them in vs Sharks

36 minutes ago, davethehammer said:

its a non critical thinking, coincidence theorist answer.

it just happened, man, thats all.... You simply refuse to want to know the truth.

that night, the Sharks won their 113th playoff game on the 113th day of the year.

that is not a coincidence. that is pure predetermined outcome. theres no way in hell thats luck.

the apology is a mocking of you the fan because they know your unable to grasp the biggest hints.

no one scores 4 goals in three minutes unless the other team straight just lays down.

its season 101 and the Sharks are the only team to finish season with 101 points.

:whiteflag:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davethehammer said:

it just happened, man, thats all.... You simply refuse to want to know the truth.

that night, the Sharks won their 113th playoff game on the 113th day of the year.

that is not a coincidence. that is pure predetermined outcome. theres no way in hell thats luck.

the apology is a mocking of you the fan because they know your unable to grasp the biggest hints.

no one scores 4 goals in three minutes unless the other team straight just lays down.

its season 101 and the Sharks are the only team to finish season with 101 points.

Cute smile emoji sphere with tin foil hat

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, davethehammer said:

So what about all the teams that won their Xth playoff game on the Yth day of the year (where it didn't match)?

What you're demonstrating is simply the fact that if you add enough teams, and play enough playoff games, eventually you'll have an outcome like that. It's not magic, it's inevitable. 

There are 31 teams and the upper 10 teams always finish with somewhere around 100 points. Someone is bound to get 101 points. What happens in season #200?  Am I to expect a team will finish with 200 points? You're reading probability & statistics exactly backwards. It's very strange.

Would you be willing to donate your brain to science when you die?  🤔

Edited by WordsOfWisdom
  • Haha 1

You're confusing unfalsifiable belief with verifiable fact, and they're not close to being the same sort of thing. Nobody can disprove that we live in a computer simulation, such as in The Matrix, but by the same token, that inability to disprove the existence of the simulation isn't any sort of proof that it exists. Sasquatch and Yeti haven't been disproven to exist, but again, that can't be confused as being verifiable proof of the fact that they live. Just because I can't prove what happened to the last few scoops of ice cream doesn't mean that pixies came and ate it in the middle of the night.

It's to the same extent that we can't prove that crazy bounces are NOT the result of a conspiracy on the part of the NHL, but that isn't the same thing as those crazy bounces confirming that there IS a conspiracy on the part of the NHL.

8 hours ago, WordsOfWisdom said:

Out of curiosity, why can't they review the goal at the actual location? Why "Tronno"? 

What happens if they lose their communication link? LOL.  ;)

I have no idea. There is likely a "rationale" for it, but I don't have the time to dig into Bettman's "brain".

33 minutes ago, JR Ewing said:

It's to the same extent that we can't prove that crazy bounces are NOT the result of a conspiracy on the part of the NHL, but that isn't the same thing as those crazy bounces confirming that there IS a conspiracy on the part of the NHL.

It's much more plausible that every puck has a secret control chip buried in it and that the league has operatives in every building with a little joystick (or a satellite-based control mechanism applied from a super-secret underground bunker in Missinipe, Saskatchewan*) ready to make split second decisions as to how to make the puck move based on preconceived biases and that no one, anywhere, has ever found out anything about it.

I mean, it's obvious innit?

👺

* "Missinipe" spelled backwards is "Epinissim" - see???

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JR Ewing said:

Just because I can't prove what happened to the last few scoops of ice cream doesn't mean that pixies came and ate it in the middle of the night

Just to be clear: your not questioning the existence of pixies, right? Just questioning their proclivity for stealing ice cream in the middle of the night, right?

40 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Just to be clear: your not questioning the existence of pixies, right? Just questioning their proclivity for stealing ice cream in the middle of the night, right?

Well, it COULDN'T have been my daughter that ate the ice cream!

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Podein25 said:

Well, I mean, obviously...

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 2:27 AM, davethehammer said:

no teamscores that often,that fast

They do when their power play is clicking, and the other team's PK stinks it up. No pity for Vegas from where I sit. It was rigged....LOL...come on stop with the conspiracies. Vegas blew it. I'll help you buy a tent in Area 51.

Edited by FD19372

On 5/2/2019 at 9:14 PM, OccamsRazor said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10041217

The govt can easily fool you. And your gift is proof how ignorant  the typical sports fan is. They believe a guy won 3 championships in a row, quit two years and comes back to win 3 more...while getting older lol.

The league made sure he won because  they had millions invested in his popularity. It made people buy shoes and junk food. It's all by design, all planned out years in advance. Because  Johnny sports  fan is too stupid to grasp it= Occams Razors actual purpose. Or it can also be stated that mine is the actual simpler solution. I see a lie,  I call it a lie and move on. Simple minded sports fan, over complicates it with : well the refs bla bla, the line bla bla, they just didn't want it bla bla.

The Sharks are winning tonight. It was already decided  a long, long time ago.

It will be California  vs Boston in the final, like nfl and MLB, and you'll still be ignorant enough to call it a coincidence. 

Lol at being so ignorant, you try to argue a puck defying all laws of physics, is just a lucky,odd bounce. I'm not the one who needs help. 

I think this thread and its various inanities has served its purpose.
Only way to go from here for this seriously derailed topic is Hfboardsville...not happenin.

And Dave...watch the name calling.

Ridiculous. Immature. Unnecessary.

If you keep doing that, you will need to change your name to DaveTheNailed.

Let's all move on with life....

Edited by TropicalFruitGirl26
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1