You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Wow, talk about culture change in Philadelphia. There's no more messing around anymore. I love it. I get the hate for Therien, Yeo and Vigneault, but these are coaches that are going to legitimately push our guys. I expect Therien to work exclusively with the defense and I think that Provorov, Sanheim and Meyers will love him. If Ghost buys into what Therien's selling, he could become Andrei Markov 2.0. Forwards are also going to back check and help out the defense, so guys are going to have to
      2012-13 If only this team could draft! We'll never get better while Homer is at the helm.   2013-14 Berube really isn't an NHL-level coach, so that didn't help.   2014-15 Wow! Look at all those sweet trades. And we finally have good young talent coming! This team is going to be much better in 3-4 years.   2015-16 It's fine! Let's give Hakstol a chance to figure things out. More great young talent coming in too! This team's gonna be sweet in 2-3 y
      I am a little more optimistic with these hirings than pessimistic now. I wasn’t that way when it was just AV being hired. It’s been a few years since the Flyers have had this kind of coaching experience behind the bench. I’m not so concerned about who the coaches are at this point. I’m willing to give them a chance and see what they can do.  Individually they all have their faults, but collectively they may be a great coaching staff. Time will tell. 
      I'd hate to have either Therien or Yeo as a head coach...but as assistants, I guess you could have worse. heck, we HAVE worse.    And honestly, when I first heard Therien as an assistant, I was thinking CHRIS ! LMAO!
      Bottom line, anything short of continued success over a sustained period will get blown up. Whether its inexperienced staff of coaches, or a whos who of the "elite". So I tend to agree that this team is too talented to play mediocre and needs a foot in thier asses. They have spent too much time drafting and building to sit around watching lackluster performances.    It always seems like the coach is blamed and the players get a pass
Game Room 1

Please enter your display name