Parayko, Schenn and Maroon star for Blues in game 7

I believe Parayko was the best player on the ice last night for the Blues and Schenn a close second.   Of course Marroon got the winner in double OT in a game the Blues dominated but Ben Bishop robbed them over and over.  I believe they should have tried to beat him high and blocker side when possible, as that seems to be his weakest area.  Parayko time and time again got the Blues out of the zone fast and kept Dallas from mounting any offense and Schenn was just great at grinding in the corners and tying up 3 Stars at a time with some very good rush's.  Binnington did what he had to with the exception of losing the only Dallas goal under his body and not knowing where the puck was.  A scary time, but it was the only time thanks to the team in front of him.  I believe the best two goalies in these playoffs were in that game. One is now out. The Blues have everything it takes to get out of the West and I believe they will.  I was certainly relieved when Maroon put that puck in.  2nd game winner for him.  Its not the big names that are getting it done this time.  .But moving forward they might be very crucial.  Guys like Teresenko, Steen, Pietrangelo and O'Reilly.  

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I believe Parayko was the best player on the ice last night for the Blues and Schenn a close second.

Berube did a nice job getting him out vs Benn/Seguin and Radulov.  Those guys never really seemed to enter the zone without Colton badgering the puck carrier or hitting a guy to break up the play, he was very good.

I thought Peitrangelo was really good too, that dude can really skate, I agree about Parayko, he really stepped up last night. 

I thought Schenn was really strong at the dot and made a lot of nice plays. I guess he just needed to play center and be left alone. 

The blues are playing really well- this could be their year.  

Edited by mojo1917

56 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

Berube did a nice job getting him out vs Benn/Seguin and Radulov.  Those guys never really seemed to enter the zone without Colton badgering the puck carrier or hitting a guy to break up the play, he was very good.

I thought Peitrangelo was really good too, that dude can really skate, I agree about Parayko, he really stepped up last night. 

I thought Schenn was really strong at the dot and made a lot of nice plays. I guess he just needed to play center and be left alone. 

The blues are playing really well- this could be their year.  

I do not see the winner of tonights game beating them.  NO damn way.  The Eastern team if its Boston could be the fight

They were 4-0 vs Colorado and 1-2 vs Sharks with a 1 goal loss.  But the Blues are not the same team now they were before Janurary

Edited by Hockey Junkie