Playoff-Pick'em- May 21st

hf101

Question

Playoff - Pickem
Welcome to Playoff Pick'em.  Those who qualified via the regular season having earned 250 or more points or who won at least 1 week can compete for the HF.net Pick'em Trophy.   Of course, any member can join in to play throughout the playoffs.   Copy and Paste the matchups and add your predictions for the final scores.  Topic closes 15 min prior to the first game of the night.   

Good Luck!

May 21, 2019    

AWAY HOME  
3 San Jose 5 St. Louis 8:00 PM

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Only FD has hope here.  He is on crack. 

Blues 7  Sharks 1

Hey. Whatever it takes to help Lehtera and I tolerate some of your posts, like this one. Sharks in 7.

On 5/19/2019 at 11:00 PM, FD19372 said:

Since I don't want to see Joe Thornton retire after Game 6...

Is he for sure retiring after this season?

Out of respect for Joe, I'd love to see him finally hoist the Cup. 1 of the few reasons I even care about the Sharks but they are so beat up and seem exhausted.

I just want to see a good SC final with 2 teams in good shape.

Edited by ClusterChuck

8 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

Is he for sure retiring after this season?

Out of respect for Joe, I'd love to see him finally hoist the Cup. 1 of the few reasons I even care about the Sharks but they are so beat up and seem exhausted.

I just want to see a good SC final with 2 teams in good shape.

He is going to be hoisting a bottle of something after tonight.  It wont be a cup but a glass bottle buy him a rocking chair.  Don't expect me to feel bad for him.  When guys like Gilbert Perrault and other greats did not win one. 

• Haha 1