Enjoy the Ride

BlueAero

I've been a fan of all teams STL since I was old enough to walk.  I watched the '64 Cardinals take out the vaunted Yankees in the World Series.  I saw the great "El Birdo" teams win in '67.  I saw the Whiteyball teams win in 1982 and 1985 and, of course, the great LaRussa team that won in 2011.  Yet, never have I been as pumped as I am about this current Blues team!!  Let's go win the Cup and make this fairy-tale run complete.  Enjoy the ride, Blue-bleeders.  You know how rare this can be. 

8 hours ago, BlueAero said:

I've been a fan of all teams STL since I was old enough to walk.  I watched the '64 Cardinals take out the vaunted Yankees in the World Series.  I saw the great "El Birdo" teams win in '67.  I saw the Whiteyball teams win in 1982 and 1985 and, of course, the great LaRussa team that won in 2011.  Yet, never have I been as pumped as I am about this current Blues team!!  Let's go win the Cup and make this fairy-tale run complete.  Enjoy the ride, Blue-bleeders.  You know how rare this can be. 

They are going to win!!!!  I believe it

• Like 1