Wild name Modano executive advisor

Obviously it's more of a PR move - like an "advisory role" type of position - but I'd be curious just how much executive advising he ends up doing - probably very little...  Wonder what $ he gets for doing this...

https://www.nhl.com/wild/news/modano-executive-advisor-052319/c-307515870

Edited by Confrontational

I'm guessing all the season ticket holders will get a robocall from Modano telling them the team has all sorts of exciting  giveaways this year, and all you have to do to find out what they are is re-up your season tickets!

• Uggh... 1

Okay, okay...I know I'm a little late. I'm training for a new role at work and there hasn't been much time and I'm absolutely exhausted when not working. So here are my thoughts on the Modano and Kessel nonsense:

https://wp.me/p9DWHB-3NaG

Enjoy.

Tommy Kramer is still hanging around in Minnesota too... He got media time at Ogilvie Speedway last Saturday...

Hanging, hanging... Modano can't get work in his own hometown or in Dallas but Minnesota clowns welcome them all.

• Like 1

“He is well known, he’s well recognized. He’s still one of ‘our guys.’ He still has it. Whatever the ‘it’ is in this market, he has it. He’s going to be great for us.” ~ Wild Owner Craig Leipold on the hiring of Mike Modano.

This quote is a dead giveaway that the owner is an absolute dolt. "Whatever the it is in this market" CL doesn't even know his team's market, how to spot talent, much less how close the wild were to winning a cup. Then he changed plans abruptly and started underselling the wild players in desperate trades for nobodies. CL has no business owning a hockey team at all.

• Like 2