You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

Confrontational

Wild name Modano executive advisor

Posted (edited)

Obviously it's more of a PR move - like an "advisory role" type of position - but I'd be curious just how much executive advising he ends up doing - probably very little...  Wonder what $ he gets for doing this...

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by Confrontational

Ticket sales pure and simple there going need more then our ice with this team. 

He is going to the third floor, that's all corporate sales, season tickets, event suite sales and local interaction teams like charity and PR.

I'm guessing all the season ticket holders will get a robocall from Modano telling them the team has all sorts of exciting  giveaways this year, and all you have to do to find out what they are is re-up your season tickets!

• Uggh... 1

Modano would have rather stayed in Dallas but it didn’t work out there so he had to settle for Minny aren’t we lucky. 

• Haha 1

What?!?!  You guys aren't all pumped at how much better this is going to make the organization?  @MNSOTA is working on an article sharing her thoughts on this 'big addition' to the organization.  

Okay, okay...I know I'm a little late. I'm training for a new role at work and there hasn't been much time and I'm absolutely exhausted when not working. So here are my thoughts on the Modano and Kessel nonsense:

https://wp.me/p9DWHB-3NaG

Enjoy.

Tommy Kramer is still hanging around in Minnesota too... He got media time at Ogilvie Speedway last Saturday...

Hanging, hanging... Modano can't get work in his own hometown or in Dallas but Minnesota clowns welcome them all.

• Like 1

Modano - Desperate backup plan for BOZO the clown; 

AKA:  Paul Fenton

image.jpeg.68e037867346ae6861f61e7023128c56.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

“He is well known, he’s well recognized. He’s still one of ‘our guys.’ He still has it. Whatever the ‘it’ is in this market, he has it. He’s going to be great for us.” ~ Wild Owner Craig Leipold on the hiring of Mike Modano.

This quote is a dead giveaway that the owner is an absolute dolt. "Whatever the it is in this market" CL doesn't even know his team's market, how to spot talent, much less how close the wild were to winning a cup. Then he changed plans abruptly and started underselling the wild players in desperate trades for nobodies. CL has no business owning a hockey team at all.

• Like 2