Here is to getting it done on home ice tonight! Go Blues!

Buffalo Rick

Usually I feel better about the Blues when they are on the road.  Tonight is an exception.  I do not think they are going to be distracted from the task at hand. They re aware of what happened to the Vancouver Canucks.  And that was game 7  They do have the luxury of having two shots at this.  But I am sure they do not want to have to beat Boston 3 straight times in their building.  As good as the Blues are on the road, they want to end it and be able to celebrate this with their fans in the building.  I believe they will come out with a very disciplined work ethic like they do on the road, knowing that Boston will be desperate and will throw all they have at them.  Personally, I believe Boston is a hurting group right now. Chara is questionable.  They might be better served sitting him?  They do not need an emotional lift from seeing the face of a veteran who is banged up.  They need as many healthy bodies as they can muster. I do not think they are as good as the ones the Blues can put out there.  Here is to the Blues ending it in 6!!!!!!  My original pick.