You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

I hope Fletcher has Little Joe"s agent on speed dial, because there's now no room for him in San Jose. 
      Lockout...lockout...lockout.  NHL owners, they are their own worst enemies.  (sigh)  I hope there is no NMC, so they can leave him available for the expansion draft.  Why not give yourself an out?  
      8 years at 11million per is being reported. WTF?!?!   I can't imagine.  I just can't imagine.  Thank GOD we're not in on that.  He's a super player and all that, but good lord.   My fear is what that's going to do to the market. He's a great player if he can stay healthy, but it's an absolutely insane price.    
      Well they I guess feel they need to resign him.   Better them than the Flyers.   11 mill kinda where I thought it might go.
      Yikes.... 11 mil per for a defenseman, albeit a fantastic one, who has shown himself to be VERY injury prone. I wish the Sharks well and all that, but there were rumors of Tampa doing some shuffling to try and get Karlsson squeezed into their cap situation, but seeing the price tag (and again, Karlsson's propensity for injury), and am relieved that is no longer a possibility. At full health, Karlsson most certainly is still an elite player, but man, his slow start, time missed, and middlin
      Hmmm....looking at an actual stat sheet, I see where Karlsson DOES play more games per year than I had originally thought. I suppose with a player of his stature, when he IS down, it is so glaring that it makes it look like he is out for longer than what he actually is. Still though, this most recent injury, the groin, as you noted, serious. Tried rushing back, not a good idea. Again, I don't dislike your boys, and I actually wouldn't mind seeing them hoist the Cup sooner than later, so I

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name