You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

ruxpin

McKenzie: Hayes signed - 7 yrs / 50 milion

Do you like this signing?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the terms that the Flyers gave Hayes? (7 yrs / ~50 million)

• Yes - Best deal the Flyers could come up with
    • Yes - Glad he is a Flyers but signed for too much
    • Hell No! - Too much money. What is Fletcher doing to us???

Posted (edited)

Edited by pilldoc

1 minute ago, ruxpin said:

NHL Market: "Kevin Hayes is worth $50M"

Me: "Amazeballs"

I guess Fletcher is trying to burn Philly down tonight.

I can't wait to read the threads tomorrow....going to be down right entertaining.

• Haha 2

So now they just need to add a RW for the 3rd line.

Chuck going to done shopping before the damn draft...

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

I guess Fletcher is trying to burn Philly down tonight.

I can't wait to read the threads tomorrow....going to be down right entertaining.

I don't do this very often, but: ****en called it

• Like 1

Just now, ruxpin said:

I'm selling a Lumina. 

$175k

It's not overpaying. It comes with an Applebees coupon. 

ROTFLMAO

I'm selling a Lumina. 

$175k

It's not overpaying. It comes with an Applebees coupon. 

But are they serving halibut this time of year?? Or do i have to wait till winter time...

• Haha 1

But are they serving halibut this time of year?? Or do i have to wait till winter time...

Some restrictions apply. Not available in some states. Void where prohibited. See participating stores for details. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Some restrictions apply. Not available in some states. Void where prohibited. See participating stores for details. 

He's going to making 2.5 mill more than the 1st line center...must be hard for Couturier to swallow...and four more years than him...

My big question is any reports of a NMC or NTC???

Capfriendly doesn't show one right now....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

He's going to making 2.5 mill more than the 1st line center...must be hard for Couturier to swallow...and four more years than him...

We'll probably hate this toward the end of this, but it's a good roster in the near term. And we haven't hit the draft or free agency yet. 

Besides we'll probably get two or three compliance buyouts at the next lockout. 

Clearly, the Sharks are counting on that. 

My big question is any reports of a NMC or NTC???

Capfriendly doesn't show one right now....

Yeah, that was my question, too. Haven't seen anything. 

We'll probably hate this toward the end of this, but it's a good roster in the near term. And we haven't hit the draft or free agency yet. 

Besides we'll probably get two or three compliance buyouts at the next lockout. 

Clearly, the Sharks are counting on that. 

That or let Seattle have him....unless there is a NMC handed out...

• Like 1

Well it's coming together....

28 Claude Giroux - 14 Sean Couturier- 11 Travis Konecny
25 James van Riemsdyk - 13 Kevin Hayes - 93 Jake Voracek
23 Oskar Lindblom - 19 Nolan Patrick - ???????????????
12 Michael Raffl - 21 Scott Laughton - 38 Ryan Hartman

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24 Nicolas Aube Kubel

9 Ivan Provorov - 6 Travis Sanheim 
6 Travis Sanheim  - 61 Justin Braun
53 Shayne Gostisbehere - 29 Phil Myers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Sam Morin - 8 Robert Hagg

72 Carter Hart
?????????????

So RW, back up goalie and RFAs are next.

• Like 1

23 million left (Assuming a cap number of 83, which is seeming less likely by the reports) with Provorov, Sanheim, Konecny, Laughton, Hartman to sign, and a backup goalie, 3RW, and a couple of extra bodies needed. 24 once you move Schlemko down. Definitely not going to be a quiet offseason even after this.

I can't imagine the smile that must be on Taylor Hall's face right now.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, JR Ewing said:

I can't imagine the smile that must be on Taylor Hall's face right now.

Why? The Flyers don't have room for him now. 😁

Edited by ruxpin
  • Good Post 1

Posted (edited)

With no N M C ... I like this deal,a little much,, now room for a kid to come up and play ....

still have the #11...                               ... I M O ...

Edited by intheslot
  • Like 1

Fletcher has tossed away a 2nd round and a 3rd round pick and is now way overpaying for a player.  Yikes folks, this is deja vu...

• Uggh... 1

6 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Fletcher has tossed away a 2nd round and a 3rd round pick and is now way overpaying for a player.  Yikes folks, this is deja vu...

(shrugs) at least he's not Fenton doing absolutely nothing. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

25 James van Riemsdyk - 13 Kevin Hayes - 93 Jake Voracek

You have the numbers all wrong: it's $98.25M for that gruesome threesome. 

ONE HUNDRED MILLION US DOLLARS. So if they each score 33 goals (unlikely) that's only $1 million per goal. 

What a deal! 

1 minute ago, Podein25 said:

You have the numbers all wrong: it's $98.25M for that gruesome threesome. 

ONE HUNDRED MILLION US DOLLARS. So if they each score 33 goals (unlikely) that's only $1 million per goal. 

What a deal! 

That's a discount. What do you think this is, friends and family day? 

How long until American teams have to pay tariffs on Canadian hockey players? 

• Like 1

Knew he'd get the 7th year.  Thought he'd get close to $7m, not (slightly) more.  Bit of an overpayment, but the Flyers put themselves in this position.  Actually, the real shame of it is that Patrick hasn't taken a step forward and claimed that 2C slot.  Hayes should be buying Patrick a steak dinner.

• Like 2