McKenzie: Hayes signed - 7 yrs / 50 milion

ruxpin

Do you like this signing?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the terms that the Flyers gave Hayes? (7 yrs / ~50 million)

• Yes - Best deal the Flyers could come up with
    • Yes - Glad he is a Flyers but signed for too much
    • Hell No! - Too much money. What is Fletcher doing to us???

18 minutes ago, vis said:

Stupid websense at work!  Can't even see that OR posted a video.  All I see is a bunch of whitespace in his post.

Yeah i can't see twitter or instagram at work on the wifi either....so i just downloaded the free Turbo VPN and can sign on and view it.

But sounds like you're screwed if you're on a computer or laptop.

• 5 weeks later...

Image result for beating a dead horse gif

Perfect for the slow days....i think i saw some life in this corpse...

“I don’t understand why [the Flyers] felt the need to go out and spend a pick in order to go [trade for Hayes],” the hockey reporter claimed on the Snow the Goalie podcast. “I was with a current NHL player the night before Game 7 in Boston who - five minutes before seeing me - ran into Kevin Hayes outside somewhere in downtown Boston, which is obviously his hometown.

“He goes ‘Oh yeah, I just ran into Kevin Hayes.’ He said Kevin Hayes told him the only way he’s going to the Flyers is if the Flyers overpaid to get him.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-kevin-hayes-only-signed-with-philadelphia-flyers-because-they-overpaid-him-122754707.html

Mission accomplished...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

“I don’t understand why [the Flyers] felt the need to go out and spend a pick in order to go [trade for Hayes],” the hockey reporter claimed on the Snow the Goalie podcast. “I was with a current NHL player the night before Game 7 in Boston who - five minutes before seeing me - ran into Kevin Hayes outside somewhere in downtown Boston, which is obviously his hometown.

“He goes ‘Oh yeah, I just ran into Kevin Hayes.’ He said Kevin Hayes told him the only way he’s going to the Flyers is if the Flyers overpaid to get him.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-kevin-hayes-only-signed-with-philadelphia-flyers-because-they-overpaid-him-122754707.html

Mission accomplished...

Ain't nothing wrong with that. That's the way markets work, ain't it? 

Someday, the Flyers will be in a position again to be a desirable destination that doesn't require overpayment.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Mission accomplished...

Podein25: just chilling, enjoying the summer, not getting too excited about anything, nice even keel, all mellow

OR:  :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/kevin-hayes-career-as-a-flyer-may-be-getting-off-to-a-rocky-start-already/amp/

Ryan Whitney

@ryanwhitney6

Interesting considering Hayzy just told me he was fired up when he got traded to Philly and watched game 7 with three buddies in Dorchester https://twitter.com/crossingbroad/status/1161737304358162432 

On 8/15/2019 at 1:22 PM, Podein25 said:

Podein25: just chilling, enjoying the summer, not getting too excited about anything, nice even keel, all mellow

OR:  :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

Me? Never...

...just realized with the addition of Hayes and Pitlick that will give the Flyers 10 first round picks of the 12 forwards.

The exceptions being Lindblom and Raffl.

1 hour ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Crazy "fun fact" 🤓. Alot of first rounders without tanking.

If that ever goes to print, in ten years we'd be considered Super Tankers to have received that many first round players, playing for a team.

Well not sure about tanking but unless if you consider one playoff series win in the last 7 years than that is a looooon g tanking bid...i hope they are done tanking then...