McKenzie: Hayes signed - 7 yrs / 50 milion

ruxpin

Do you like this signing?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the terms that the Flyers gave Hayes? (7 yrs / ~50 million)

• Yes - Best deal the Flyers could come up with
    • Yes - Glad he is a Flyers but signed for too much
    • Hell No! - Too much money. What is Fletcher doing to us???

8 hours ago, CoachX said:

Im not gonna watch. He was probably lying

And....

Out of shape

They should trade him now....he hasn't done shiit since they signed him....clearly out of shape...and a Patriot fan too. P.O.S!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

6 games, 1 point, -4... ouch.

"Right market value". Hopefully the market isn't this right for the next 7 years, the league will go in bankrupt.

Sure easy to pick on a team who is struggling....what about Giroux and JVR to that haven't done squat??

Just point out Hayes....and JVR only had one goal in the first 10 games last year. But it has to be Hayes fault.

27 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

You completely missed the point.

This thread has been 20+ pages about Hayes' contract, was it good or not. I was continuing that discussion and adding an observation to my original stance.

MEH

On 10/20/2019 at 12:22 PM, Hockey-78 said:

You completely missed the point.

This thread has been 20+ pages about Hayes' contract, was it good or not. I was continuing that discussion and adding an observation to my original stance.

We are over Hayes by now. 

When you have this many things to bitch about,  you cant spend too much time in one place

We have moved on to Voracek,  ghost and anyone in the bottom 6 not named farabee

10 minutes ago, CoachX said:

We are over Hayes by now. 

When you have this many things to bitch about,  you cant spend too much time in one place

We have moved on to Voracek,  ghost and anyone in the bottom 6 not named farabee

You signed him to a 7 year contract. I don't think you'll be over his contract after 7 games.

I will say this about Hayes, in watching him play, he is looking like he is living up to his contract. He is falling into Couturier level of knowing how to hold on and maintain control of the puck, he was able to score a nice behind the net wrap around goal and is able to 9 out of 10 times skate with the puck out of the defensive zone and if trapped, he seems to be able to put it out of harms way.

His determination defensively is reminiscent of Coots skill level as well. I would trust him with the puck on his stick in the same company as Claude and Sean. Lindblom is getting there as well.

Hayes also can be another face off option as well. He is more versatile then Duchene. He has a LeClaire'ish way of putting his backside to the puck to protect it as he's going into the high danger zones. Kenny Loggins would be proud.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Hockey-78 said:

You signed him to a 7 year contract. I don't think you'll be over his contract after 7 games.

What qualifies you to tell me how i feel? I never had a problem with his contract or signing

Quit trying to be an atagonist

• Uggh... 1

4 minutes ago, CoachX said:

And also an antagonist.

He made a weird comment in the music thread that I hang out in. Looks like he was having a snark day, needed a Snickers or something. 

• Uggh... 1

48 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

And also an antagonist.

He made a weird comment in the music thread that I hang out in. Looks like he was having a snark day, needed a Snickers or something. 

Inflamed vaginitis can be very uncomfortable, or so Im led to believe

If Snickers actually work, they should serve them to voracek before each game

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoachX said:

What qualifies you to tell me how i feel? I never had a problem with his contract or signing

Seriously... were you high?! Obviously "you" was used in passive form, people in general.

Or you really thought "you" signed him to a 7 year contract and not Fletch? :DohSmiley:

You yourself wrote "we are over Hayes by now". This thread has many Flyers fans saying the deal wasn't great. "We have moved to voracek..." Oh really? 🙄 Quit trying to be a censorship. Freedom of speech and so on...

2 hours ago, Podein25 said:

And also an antagonist.

You are wrong but to each his own I guess. Unless weird is in your world a synonym to a quip.

So one person doesn't share your music taste, you don't get his humor and you have to run around in others threads to back stab about it...? Fair enough, sounds mature to me.

Snickers? Nah. Rice chocolate would be close.

3 hours ago, CoachX said:

Inflamed vaginitis can be very uncomfortable, or so Im led to believe

If Snickers actually work, they should serve them to voracek before each game

If someone is treating inflamed vaginitis with Snickers, I'd suggest they misheard the phrase "knickers in a bunch" or misunderstood the "nuts" reference. 

Edited by ruxpin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/23/2019 at 6:00 AM, OccamsRazor said:

They should trade him now....he hasn't done shiit since they signed him....clearly out of shape...and a Patriot fan too. P.O.S!!!

No-Can-Do.

NMC for three years. Modified NTC after that.  Effing Fletcher.  

1 minute ago, King Knut said:

No-Can-Do.

NMC for three years. Modified NTC after that.  Effing Fletcher.  

Look at the date that was just in jest of course he hadn't done anything yet it was only August...

Image result for joke over head gif

Fly Eagles Fly