You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

A guy that hit 20 once, two years ago, just got $7M...   🤣
      Just sign Connolly for 3rw and keep 11th and ghost. Consider selling high on ghost next year or the year after
      I'm completely game.   We're talking about Marner on the other thread--because it's been 5 minutes--but I really think this is more realistic. And i just really like that kid's game.   I'm okay with Kapenan on Patrick's wing, but I'll be really looking forward to a Farabee-Frost-Kapanen line.
      We can always dump JVR or Voracek when Frost or Farabee are ready.
      I hope he's right that they'd rather keep him, and of course, they should listen. I just worry that Fletcher not just loses a Ghost trade, but loses it badly. Not to mention he still has two RFA defencemen not locked up when teams could be lining up to throw around offer sheets (in general, not just at Philly). He could suddenly find himself short all of his puck moving LD (not likely, but possible).   On top of that, moving Ghost means that you have one pair that's fairly inexperience
      At this point, there is really little reason to move him. That's not saying we won't move him, only that there's really no reason to do so.   This off-season has been hard to watch. I went from being ambivalent but hopeful in Fletch's GM abilities to being stressful of what he might do next. Memories of the Homercoaster are flooding in. What wires together, fires together.   Why Hexy had to go and open his mouth, and why he couldn't get rid of the Hak disaster before it was t

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name