News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

It's interesting to watch the different team boards. Wild fans disappointed they got Boldy and flyers fans disappointed they didn't.    Honestly, i think you guys did incredibly well here. He was very arguably BPA there and is a very good player.  YMMV, but at #12 in the draft, drafting based on current need might not be the way to go. Boldy is probably 2 years out (possibly a year) so a lot will likely change between now and then.  Fenton could trade one of your current wingers for an
      I read another article where they compared him to Mark Stone.   That looks to be a good Best Case comparison, too.   Bigger guy who supposedly can't skate but just scores goals and plays D good enough to get Selke attention.  Here's another close to home comparison - Tuch.  Big guy, not a great skater but like Stone, plenty good enough, who plays an all around game.  The more I read about this kid, the more I'm starting to absolutely love the Pick!   Best thing to me was reading US NTD
      True, its a somewhat common complaint.  However, when they say a player isn't fast or lacks explosion I get a little worried.  Because as much as a player can work on it, one would have to imagine a lot of these players HAVE been working on it and they're still an ok or sub-par skater.  Almost any prospect that is serious about being drafted takes those steps, is working like crazy to address deficiencies.  And even after all that people are still questioning your skating...it is a big red flag
      I've heard more than one scout say that he may be the best goal scorer in this draft--his game translates very well to the NHL. He is one of those guys who hadn't been on the radar much until he turned 16, when he grew from 5'10 to 6'2. His game grew with him and he is currently on a pretty steep upward development curve. This guy IMO is more than just a "safe" pick--he's currently got alot of game and his upside his very high..
      Another left wing, dictating another (probably bad) trade in the near future...
      I agree - its not like last year. I think this drafting season has a much more promising future than 2018 year. And Boldy definitely is a much better choice than we had last year. I also liked that we drafted 5 forwards having more tendencies towards a scoring mentality instead of a defensive style of play which is intriguing me more and creating more interest.  Also present an interest that in at least last 3 years we are getting more Russians including this year into our team (this year 3 forw