You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

After Browns little indiscretion at the end of the season, wouldn't surprise me if the team puts him on waivers to send him to Iowa. Either someone else will pick him up, he gets buried in Iowa, or he refuses to go to Iowa and then becomes a free agent...
      In my opinion, now would be the perfect time to not spend and give the major roles to the young guys. See what Kunin, Donato, and Fiala can do on the top lines. Give Mayhew a shot. Fenton said younger and faster. So do it. Stop signing older UFA’s to long term deals that block the progress of younger players. Stop extending older players and giving them NMC’s. 
      Fenton hasn't got a clue. Granlund is a better player, with a more workable deal, Fenton trades him. And now he in desperation acquires 30+ Zucc who's started to fade away, body taking its toll... 5 years with NMC. 🙄 Good luck with that.   Kind of hard to believe all of this. Definitely not a glimpse of chance of making the playoffs with this roster.    
      You don't make the playoffs and you add LESS talent than the teams in your conference, let alone in your division?! LOL.   Free agency thought: Wild added nothing special. Therefore it will have the worst roster in years when season begins since the old core of the team isn't getting it done. Anyone agree/disagree with me?
      Can’t wait to see which young player the Wild loses to Seattle because every player over 30 on the Wild gets a NMC...
      I actually really like Zuccarello as a player but that NMC is gross. I agree with Illa I have the feeling the Wild is going to lose a young player that they really don't want to lose when it comes time for Seattle to take someone from the roster. The last thing I wanted to see was the team box itself into a corner and face the same situation they did when they lost Tuch and Haula to Vegas.. Unless they can work a miracle and get Parise or Suter to waive the no trade AND be selected by Seattle(at

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name