Breaking: Sanheim extended 2 more years

pilldoc

Good $$ number.  I'll take it on the length.  Sanheim can sign a bigger deal when Niskanen rolls off.  Curious to see what Provorov signs on for now.  I'd prefer to see him get a longer term deal.

9 minutes ago, vis said:

Good $$ number.  I'll take it on the length.  Sanheim can sign a bigger deal when Niskanen rolls off.  Curious to see what Provorov signs on for now.  I'd prefer to see him get a longer term deal.

Yes he will be 25 at the end of this and then can sign for an 8 year deal maybe he will still be a RFA.

So now get TK and Ivan done.

Hartman shouldn't be hard.

6 minutes ago, CoachX said:

I like that better

I think Hartman is a very good bottom 6 option in the right situation he can produce.

He has put up 19 goals before Laughton hasn't even ever done that.

I think he bring value to the lineup and long as he is given good linemates.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AJgoal said:

Ugh. Definitely don't like the term here. But hey, it helps with the cap issues Fletcher has created, so...

With the Hayes contract on the books, and Provo's camp saying they want term, I think this was probably the best case scenario for Sanheim.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I think Hartman is a very good bottom 6 option in the right situation he can produce.

He has put up 19 goals before Laughton hasn't even ever done that.

I think he bring value to the lineup and long as he is given good linemates.

Be careful ther OR, according to many on this forum, past success does not mean future rewards. Hence the enthusiasm for moving ghost after a down year

10 minutes ago, CoachX said:

Be careful ther OR, according to many on this forum, past success does not mean future rewards. Hence the enthusiasm for moving ghost after a down year

Yeah I know it's only a matter of time before I'm reported.

34 minutes ago, CoachX said:

REPORTED!

36 minutes ago, CoachX said:

Thanks for ratting me out!!!!!!!!!! :D

2 hours ago, vis said:

As long as Fletcher doesn't sign Provorov to a 2 year deal where they have to try and resign both to long deals at the same time then I'm fine with Sanheim being signed to the shorter deal. Hopefully Fletcher gets Provorov signed to a long-term deal.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lindbergh31 said:

As long as Fletcher doesn't sign Provorov to a 2 year deal where they have to try and resign both to long deals at the same time then I'm fine with Sanheim being signed to the shorter deal. Hopefully Fletcher gets Provorov signed to a long-term deal.

Exactly.  Can't have both coming due at the same time again.

5 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

A good deal for both sides.

Sanheim can turn this into a huge pay day if he plays his cards right.

...a pay day the Flyers won’t be able to afford until the year AFTER this deal expires.  

This deal is a head scratcher to me.  

1 hour ago, King Knut said:

...a pay day the Flyers won’t be able to afford until the year AFTER this deal expires.  

This deal is a head scratcher to me.  

Not really it's a prove it deal.

They couldn't agree on a longer term.

So they found a short one they agreed on.

I'm fine we'll worry about it in 2 years.

8 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Almost forgot about Laughton and Bailey.

There is nothing to remember about Bailey. I wouldn't even tender him. Let him walk. 

I'm sure he'll get an offer from Bankers Life & Casualty. 

7 hours ago, CoachX said:

Please. I really don't get what either of you or anyone else sees in Hartman. I'd trade him for a Klondike Bar. 

A melted, moldy one.