News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Yikes.   First Canada Day for Yzerman, he stuck to his word, he stated he was going to go add a few minor pieces on short term deals while he assessed the kids in the organization, he would add a few veteran players to fill out the roster for this season. It sounds/looks as if he has decided to write off 2019-20 as a learning year for him and is preaching patience, here are the three signees   PATRIK NEMETH What I know of him is he is a hard hitting stay at home guy, a great
      @SpikeDDS   Agreed, the 'yikes' wasn't quite the right word, shoulda been sigh.    Yeah I know it is a process I am just frustrated, we saw this coming for years before bottoming out2nd round losses, first round cannon fodder followed by three years in the wilderness. I was hoping for more of a quick fix by Stevie but patience is the word of the day.    I just look at two other original six teams, the Rangers and Hawks who recently fell and fell hard both now appear
      @yave1964   THAT is more like the yave I have come to know and respect. Emotions got the best of you trying to accelerate hope because this is YOUR team! I totally get it. It’s hard to swallow the bitter pill that is a true rebuild. Unfortunately, there will be more than one dose!   We knew this back when they were making deals and we were saying “no.” Not as loudly as we say it today, but still acknowledging that we were giving away our talent for very short-term help.