You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

apprehensive about any "Pat" and "-oon" in a Flyers uniform.
      Guys, let's keep this on hockey, please. We already have an off-topic area which died off due to people's inability to discuss politics reasonably. Let's not drag it here, ok?  
      If you disagree, fine!   But leave my girlfriends out of this
      Friedman mentioned a couple of times that once Fletcher was hired, Holmgren/Scott were pushing for "stuff" to happen, and Fletcher pushed back and managed to get them to calm down on it.    I think the fact that no kids have been moved in the offseason is an indicator that Fletcher liked what he saw of them. It's the one positive I've taken out of Fletcher's tenure so far.   
      I could see AK doing some of the hitting and scoring, PM would block AK, who I believe if he isn't up here could get claimed. I would hate to loose one of your own, when you haven't given a truthful evaluation to know what you have. He should of played more games last season towards the end as well as Morin. They could of benched Varone or Bailey and Hagg and played those two for at least seven to ten games, at the LEAST!

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name