You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Not saying Trouba is better, he has just been in the league longer, so I figured if he got that amount , Provy would get a bit less since he has hasn’t been around as long . If last season,   Provy had a similar season to his second year , we would be looking at 8 million.
      I would prefer the 8 year deal but the short 6.5mill deal will be the easiest to hammer out.
      Not sure how you can say that Provorov even with a down year put up 97 points in his first three years....and 17 goals his 2nd year.   Trouba put up 72 and hasn't even sniffed double digit goals since his rookie year which was just 10.   Sorry call me a homer if you like but Provorov is the better overall defenseman when talking about the two....and I think his has a higher offensive upside than Trouba.   And I know he is better at defense.   The Rangers a
      Lol way to ruin a cheap joke.    #CrisisActor 
      @TropicalFruitGirl26 @ruxpin   One word guys. Atlanta, it's the "new Cleveland". Aside from Coca-Cola, Jimmy Carter's park, Sevendust and MLK...it's awful.   It's hot as hell there, humid too, traffic is bonkers, even when there's "no traffic" you're still sitting in traffic. It is huge, and not very walkable, but since it's so hot when it is walkable... you arrive needing a shower.  Hartsdale-Jackson. Lots of sports teams, not much winning.  Did
      All they have to do is waive Gabriel and Lyon to the Phantoms and they free up 1.4 mill and either NAK or a kid can plug the 12th forward 3rd line RW spot.   I think Ivan gets a 3 year deal 5mill 6mill 7 mill with a 6mill AAV.   TK get a 3 year 14 deal 4.6 AAV.   That would leave them wih 4.2 mill left.    

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name