Phil Kessel's Pittsburgh Area Home

1 minute ago, pilldoc said:

@TropicalFruitGirl26

I got to hand it to ya ...sometimes you come up with some off the wall posts that just make me chuckle out loud! :smileyandcomputer:

Well, it IS the off season.....need some fluff n fill.
And if the fluff is entertaining, even better!

At first, I was gonna go on a rant about the guy making fun of Kessel's home, but figured, what the hey, Kessel IS strange..... 
But then again, so are many of us. :)

Glad you got a laugh out of it...always like returning the favor as some of you have made my day in the past in more ways than you'll ever know. ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

319358129_KESSELCOMPLETE.thumb.jpg.4c2c5c18e5f9e90f416bc6c837d23683.jpg

A couple links where they explore Phil Kessel's Marshall, PA home...now up for sale since his trade to the Coyotes.... and yes, both articles poke some fun at Kess.
Funny thing though, people poke fun at a guy with quirks throughout his home, but I am betting if THEY could afford a home like that, the quirks in there would be about as nutty....if not worse in some cases.

From MSN (with video)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nhlvideos/go-inside-this-nhl-stars-hilariously-bizarre-dollar21m-mansion-for-sale/vi-AAER85s?ocid=spartanntp

From Fansided (they go into more detail in what's in there)
https://fansided.com/2019/07/26/phil-kessel-mansion-theater-wine-amazing/

Just a few highlights:
He has a hot dog stand in there, a giant room with a big screen TV and one chair..... some odd memorabilia...including a Mariah Carey glitter poster.

Ok, ok...strange...but again, any ONE of us would probably be just as strange if we had 2 million laying around to purchase a home like this.

Take me for instance.... I'd probably have some sort of daycare like center somewhere in there....and I don't even have a license and just two boys.... you know, in case my sons wanna have some sort of get together with friends... I mean really, 8 and 12 year olds CAN party hard..

I'd also probably have a room built like one of my former dojangs. I mean, why have JUST a treadmill when I can have an entire martial arts studio in there, right?
All sorts of musical instruments all over the walls, maybe some samurai swords....even though I have zero musical talents (but always wanted to be a rock star) and I have never beheaded anyone.

Some others on this site probably would be just as wacky. I'll take some guesses...
@ruxpin for instance, may have a giant Olympic sized dart board with pictures of EVERY bad contracted player in the NHL....he might go all the way and have some of the darts poison tipped too. Relax people...don't call the cops.... they are JUST pictures he'd be throwing those at....unless he has bad aim...

@Podein25 would probably have a professional sheep pen and nursery. Anything else you wanna know about that, ask him...I am not at liberty to speculate.

@Hockey Junkie would probably have Ristolainen, Pomminville, and especially, Ryan Miller shrines.... See? Perfectly normal stuff tailored to the inhabitant.

Someone like @flyercanuck would probably have his own personal rock n roll Hall of Fame...filled with people only HE knows who they are....but hey, it's HIS home, right? :bigteeth:

@pilldoc with his own personal sedative dispensary....among other things....

@notfondajane with a roomful of Marc Andre Fleury life sized punching bags (and now, maybe one of Kessel too, ironically), because you know, what could be more fun that roasting your former SC Winning goalie? Punching him in his rubber face of course....

And then someone like @WordsOfWisdom who likely has some rooms set up like board rooms to attract some bigwigs of the NHL whom he simply MUST HAVE over to discuss the finer points of bettering the NHL..... rules, CBA points, and various hockey stat additions to be part of the presentations.

Point being, we'd ALL have quirks to our home, wouldn't we? Sure we would.
Anyways, Phil Kessel is said to be a unique player, with a unique personality....so why wouldn't his home follow suit?

Can't wait to see what the guy can do in a sun baked brick home in the desert...…. :shifty: 

I'd tell you the truth, but then I'd have to kill you. 

1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Easy there, javelin man.... lies are fine. :shifty: 

Good. I hate it when I have to kill people I like. 

On a completely unrelated topic, anyone seen Pipers lately? 

3 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Last seen in Edmonton where he convinced the GM that Mike Smith is as good as Jonathan Quick in his prime...  :ph34r:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Just a few highlights:
He has a hot dog stand in there, a giant room with a big screen TV and one chair..... some odd memorabilia...including a Mariah Carey glitter poster.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!  ;)

I'd also probably have a room built like one of my former dojangs. I mean, why have JUST a treadmill when I can have an entire martial arts studio in there, right?

I did that with my living room. (I needed a big room to practice in. Has mirrors and everything!)  :ermm:

And then someone like @WordsOfWisdom who likely has some rooms set up like board rooms to attract some bigwigs of the NHL whom he simply MUST HAVE over to discuss the finer points of bettering the NHL..... rules, CBA points, and various hockey stat additions to be part of the presentations.

😍

I do have a home office with a whiteboard lol!   

Edited by WordsOfWisdom
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, ruxpin said:

They move to Minnesota in 1968. (ABA team who became the Pittsburgh Condors.)