You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

The day of that draft, I thought that he would surely pick Puljujarvi, and then he didn't. I was pretty shocked actually, as I thought it would be a perfect match. As ever, what we don't know about these things greatly outweighs what we do know, but it would seem that he saw things pretty well. I don't know if this is fan talk or what, but my understanding is that school did not come very easily to Puljujarvi, and that he effectively quit attending at 16, to "concentrate on hockey".  
      Kurt Leavins, Edmonton Journal   .If you missed Jesse Puljujarvi on Friday re-stating his demand to be traded, the Cult of Hockey’s David Staples recounts it Hidden Content Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. . While I have written and still think it’s possible Puljujarvi will be in camp this Fall, the bigger question has really become: How did we get to this point? There’s no question the organizati
      I remember when Jarkko caught hell for drafting PLD over this guy.....looks like the right move now.
      And mature. Yup to all that. But he bares responsibility for being an uncoachable and disinterested (e.g., in learning English) player.
      In the good old days the Finns typically didn't leave the Finnish league until they had played there for a couple of seasons. Selänne was 22, Saku Koivu 21, Jere Lehtinen 22 when they made the transition. Olli Jokinen was 19, played a  few games, came back to Finland, and returned to the NHL for the next season. In hindsight Puljujärvi and IMO Laine as well should have stayed in Finland and matured at least for a season, possibly two, before making the transition.
      Maybe Pullsy should take up Fortnite or some other video game. Seems to b e working for his countryman in Winnipeg. 

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name