You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Well, maybe some day he'll be voted into the Hall of Pretty Good. I mean, jeez... He's played 33 games. Maybe we could wait until he's been in the league for 5 minutes before start talking building his resume.  
      Bobby Lu just hung up his skates, he is an absolute lock  to be a HOFer I have listened to some pundits state that without a ring to his name that it will ignite a debate, blah blah blah but IMHO he walks in easily on the first ballot especially with nobody else retiring this year to push for votes. It got me thinking how goalies are held to a strange standard, kind of like relief pitchers in baseball, and I decided to look at who is and is not hall of famers AT THIS POINT among current goalies.
      Oh no...I don't think Binnington can even be put into this group. Not based on one season....though it WAS a fantastic one culminating in a championship. Now, if he Patrick Roy's his way through the rest of his career then sure. But look at the goalies @yave1964 mentioned in "still building their resumes".... Vasilevskiy, Gibson, Murray, Hellebuyck…. only ONE of those goalies has a championship, but even he has seen his share of rocky seasons starts since and has seen some big, big struggl
      So you're saying the Hamburgler has not shot...sad!
      Easy there...ONE HOF at a time... Hamburglar is already in the McDonald's HOF along with Grimace, Mayor McCheese, Officer Big Mac, Ernie and Bert (oh wait, scratch those...wrong HOF), and The Fry Guys. 
      I think he is closing in on the Hall, I probably should have placed him one category down but he is a hard case. A few more seasons of excellence and it will be a certainty but agreed, not quite there yet.

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name