You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Sam Morin.   I like the guy.  I"ve wanted him to succeed.  But @jammer2 is right that it's do or die for him this season.    And @JR Ewing is right that he's not a Fletcher draft pick (or from Minnesota).   Morin doesn't really suffer there more than anyone else because none of the young Flyers' defensemen are Fletcher draft picks.  But I agree that he also won't be given any kind of pass as a result, either.   But I'm thinking about the defense currently on the Flyers and th
      a) He's 24 and barely played hockey for the last two years, and b) He's not one of Chuck Fletcher's picks, so c) If he becomes a regular NHL player, I think it will probably not be as a Flyer.   Of course, I could be very very wrong about that, but history shows us that's the likely outcome.      
      It would be a hard pass for me as well. He has ability, but has never established himself as a scorer despite being given repeated chances. The track record on offensive players all of a sudden blooming at his age isn't good.  
      There's no news on the team and these guys are paid to create content;  So I understand, however... corsi based on 5 games...? they can **** right off with that.   Also, and i'm paraphrasing, we definitely know what kind of player Hagg is since he's played for almost 2 years now.  Again, shut up with this.  Defensmen take longer to develop, I for one would like to see Morin push his way into the line up. If he starts in Lehigh Valley and is lights out...Good, he becomes an as
      It's really true. GMs are much quicker to move on from draft picks who aren't their own.  

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name