News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

pilldoc

HF.net 2019-2020 Fantasy Hockey League Sign-Up

Are you interested in participating in this years HF.net 2019-2020 FHL season?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in participating in this years HF.net 2019-2020 FHL season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe - if more GM's are needed

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/02/2019 at 03:59 AM

7 hours ago, pilldoc said:

Hmm maybe it's a mobile issue won't be home until later tonight and will try then as the new invites say the same thing. 

Doc, Thanks for the invite.  I am out this year.  I barely have enough time to participate in NAHANA.  Maybe next year.

Thanks again for the invite!

1 hour ago, Mad Dog said:

Doc, Thanks for the invite.  I am out this year.  I barely have enough time to participate in NAHANA.  Maybe next year.

Thanks again for the invite!

No worries.  I totally understand.... thanks for letting me know.....

Tony  who is again planning to play -- Mapleleafs fan --  is going to ask some of his friends from Canada if they want to play in in the Conn Smythe League.  

@pilldoc

@hf101

Ok, today finished looking over the settings, draft time (Mon, Sept 30th 6pm EST/7pm CST if that hasn't changed), and have already started my @J0e Th0rnton styled spreadsheets in preparation for the draft for the All Star League. :rolleyes:

Everything looks good, I have been logging in with no issues, so just ready to go!
Thanks again for the renewal and hosting once again, welcome back to all returning players, and welcome in to any NEW players we may have on board....either brand new, or new from one of the Tier 2 leagues.

As always, should be fun!

• Like 1

ill be working that night but ill try prepping Yahoo to draft the order I want for once