You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

15 of those guys from those "garbage teams" (e.g. last year) are still on the roster...   Is adding Niskanen, Braun, Hayes, Pitlick/Twarynski/Bunnaman going to change the team fundamentally? We'll see.     AV is a lot more "energetic" than I thought he would be - not that I followed his tenure in New York and/or Vancouver all that closely.   The team has three guys with NHL head coaching experience behind the bench. We're going to find out how much of the str
      I mostly agree, but I think this team needs more than just being a little better than last year.   Honestly, everyone and their dog had pegged last year's Flyers as a team to watch as a dark horse prior to the start of the season. There were plenty of reasons to believe they were on the upswing and going to have a year where they at least made the playoffs and quite possibly made some noise once there. That did not happen. Instead we got pretty much more of the same as we've endured no
      A few things...    I think there's a very good chance the Flyers *do* trade a defenseman. And Winnipeg makes a lot of sense because they are in need of NHL defensemen.   Unless it's for someone that significantly moves the needle (e.g. Laine or Connor), I don't think the Flyers would want a roster player in return.   So in that scenario, I'm guessing the defenseman we move is either Hagg or Morin for a draft pick or B prospect. Hagg will fetch more.    I d
      RE: 8-10-2 I can't help but think the coaching staff won't tolerate poor effort.   The way the Flyers are practicing with everything going quickly will pay dividends eventually.  I felt like the message was received after the home sleepwalk loss to the Bruins.   The effort I've seen in the games since has been very good. I didn't watch yesterday, also IDGAF about that game.  The game that matters is on 10/4- I expect we'll see a team moving its feet and pressur
      This is a very good point.   That is all-

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name