Philadelphia Flyers 2019-20 camp/pre season

OccamsRazor

4 minutes ago, mkscrewy said:

Sorry just practicing for when the regular season starts. 

You are in mid season form.

I see you have been practicing this summer.

I need to get a move on i have been slacking and my bitching tonight was kind of rusty.

I will be better next game...

:DancingGrape:

• Like 1

After last night's game i give Ruby the edge in making the team....

...i think overall Farabee stood out the most but i still think he gets the Giroux treatment, is sent down and then after dominating for about 30 games gets called up.

But overall i can see Ruby getting the nod come end of camp to start the season on the big club he was very good at both ends of the ice.

I can see Ratty, Frost and Farabee getting a chance to show out in the AHL to start the season. They have a chance to be the top line in the AHL next year potential.

Sandstrom i hope plays the lion share of the minutes in the AHL this year with Lyon spelling him when they have back to backs or he needs a rest.

Ustimenko had a rough start and eventually settled down some in the 3rd but could use some seasoning in the ECHL next year while the AHL goalie situation is settled.

Then come 2020-21 i can see Sandstrom moving up to back up Hart and Ersson coming over to tandem with Ustimenko for the Phantoms.

Edit: I forgot the big one was Pascal Laberge...i'm afraid he will be the forgotten one...not very much of a noticeable forward out there...to much talent on the Phantoms now for him to be consider much more here.

Maybe somewhere else he will get the chance...i would try to move him for a late pick when the time is near.

Any way that is my 2 cents right now...it's subject to change with the rest of the preseason to play.

Edited by OccamsRazor
#thankgodwehavehockeynow
  • Like 1

I vote Rubtsov, Frost, and Farabee all make it.

Giroux - Couturier - Konecny

JVR - Hayes - Lindblom

Frost - Patrick - Voracek

Farabee - Rubtsov - Laughton

Raffl/Pitlick

Assuming an average of 50 ES minutes per game, give line 1 14 minutes, lines 2&3 12.5, and line 4 11. Adjust based on how the lines are playing and situation. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

JVR - Hayes - Lindblom

Raffl/Pitlick

Assuming an average of 50 ES minutes per game, give line 1 14 minutes, lines 2&3 12.5, and line 4 11. Adjust based on how the lines are playing and situation. 

There is a 0% chance this happens.  They are already an incredibly young team, they aren't going to add three more players under the age of 21.

1 hour ago, AJgoal said:

JVR - Hayes - Lindblom

Raffl/Pitlick

Yeah on NHL 20 maybe but no way all 3 make the squad.

In fact I wouldn't be totally shocked if none of them made it and they all start in the AHL to begin the season.

But I would give the slight edge to Ruby to male it.