You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Lol. Exhausted from counting their Benjamins no doubt. Small sample size. Of pre-season hockey.    Wake me in November when they are 4-10-3
      I'm not, that guy is a pain in the asss. I hope he is suffering. Not too much, but yeah suffering.
      For whatever it's worth, my laptop hates you too. 
      Heading to the game in Boston with the boy tomorrow night....looking forward to seeing the "big guns" on the ice. Should be pretty close to starting line-ups right!?.....Is Hart Starting/playing. HOPE SO!   Thought it was the last preseason game for some reason....   AND just found out Elliott is starting/getting FULL game according to AV....Dang-it! Really wanted to see Hart in person....   Ah!...It will still be fun!
      Ratcliffe has the puck , hes coming down the left side , he loses control of puck but continues to skate and pursue the puck ...the defender is in his way  and the puck is near the defender , he checks him to the ice ..they call an interference penalty on Ratcliffe.  Did anyone see this joke of a penalty? The pussification of the NHL has hit an all time low. Morin, Zamula and Rubstov look good tonight. 

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name