You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Well, if you want to add to your already abundant collection of mid 30's age centers.  Personally, I think the Wild need to get younger.  If it was my druthers, they wouldn't add a center older than 26, younger if possible.
      I think kunin would get a better look as a 2C if he could figure out how to win more than 47% of his faceoffs. Until someone, anyone, can win faceoffs reliably we are stuck with koivu.
      Don Cherry says Finlanders are ******* on the faceoff and should be required to wear the poppy on their sweater when playing in Canada.........OK OK just making a little joke there. I am American whose grandparents emigrated to the Red River Valley from Ontario. If Trump sees this I may be deported to Canada......
      If true this means: 1) Victor Rask is not a $4 million center. 2) Erickson Ek has topped out as a No. 3 center. 3) Parise doesn't want to play center. But could. 4) Koivu may never be 100 % again 5) Iowa can't develop centers but Nico Sturm going there anyway.
      To the first 3 points...duh.  Second, its not Iowa's fault for not developing centers.  Iowa hasn't been able to keep many quality Wild prospects there for very long before they're called up to play in a bottom 6 role with the big club.  Sturm should be with the big club, but we'll probably try to soldier on with Rask in that role.     Good luck to Guerin to try to find a Top 6 center.  I don't think it will be easy and I'm afraid how steep the price will be at this point in the season
      We seem to have watched different games... slow the game down?! 🤨   He carried the puck and was the first to enter the zone. If he didn't play with Koivu, he was almost always the first forward in his line to help out the D on counterattacks. Not some gd Vanek or Heatley who were only fast to enter the offensive blue line.   Granlund's 69 points in 2016-17 was a rare feat. Staal had 76 points a year later and Koivu had 71 points in 2009-2010, Gaborik 83 way back in 2007-2008,

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name