Wild vs. Predators 10/3/19 @ 7PM CST at Bridgestone Arena

CreaseAndAssist

Honest to God.....The same old geriatrics on the ice an awful lot.  I was praying the Klyde would have some complications and not suit up for many games so that they could find a 2C  to no avail, I see that tractor lumbering around the ice while Suter eats up ridiculous uninspired minutes.  Hard to watch and look forward to A FUTURE

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Honest to God.....The same old geriatrics on the ice an awful lot.  I was praying the Klyde would have some complications and not suit up for many games so that they could find a 2C  to no avail, I see that tractor lumbering around the ice while Suter eats up ridiculous uninspired minutes.  Hard to watch and look forward to A FUTURE

Here's an idea - DON'T WATCH, just go away and find another team to whine and bidtch about.

1 minute ago, Fargocase said:

All time worst, most boring half time show ever!  Nasville fans into a coma!  Thanks Urban for such a boing dead azz garbage song!  That'll kill any crowd enthusiasm!  

You’d think for opening night he’d have something more upbeat to really get the crowd going, not put them to sleep...

8 minutes ago, Fargocase said:

Here's an idea - DON'T WATCH, just go away and find another team to whine and bidtch about.

There you go again.  Telling other people what to think, post, and do.....This team has a grim future - do you disagree?  Your shrill overreactions are totally unnecessary.  Here's an idea, you can block my posts and quit blubbering

• Like 2

Morning all. 

It’s 3:15am here in Frankfurt. My alarm is set to go off at 5am but because jet lag is absolutely kicking my butt, I’m awake. However since I need to be at the train station at 7, I guess I’d rather be up than oversleep. 

I was going crazy. I woke up to find a Granlund goal notification from the NHL, but boxscore said 0-0. It would be nice if goal notifications would be updated to let you know the goal was waived off. What was the reason it didn’t stand?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

Morning all. 

It’s 3:15am here in Frankfurt. My alarm is set to go off at 5am but because jet lag is absolutely kicking my butt, I’m awake. However since I need to be at the train station at 7, I guess I’d rather be up than oversleep. 

I was going crazy. I woke up to find a Granlund goal notification from the NHL, but boxscore said 0-0. It would be nice if goal notifications would be updated to let you know the goal was waived off. What was the reason it didn’t stand?

High stick also what are you doing in Frankfurt?

Edited by bbgarnett

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

Morning all. 

Played in with a high stick