Something up?

Guest Pegulaville26

No it's not Ryan Millers GAA average. From a management "source" I am hearing something could be going down in the next 24-48 hours. This only confirmed my suspicions I had last night. Terry Pegula, Darcy Regier, and Pegula's two top advisors Cliff Benson and Ken Sawyer all took in last nights game in Hockeytown. Also to add more fuel to the fire Lindy Ruff canceled his weekly morning interview with WGR 550 this morning. The interview thing might be a stretch, but I am told it is rare to see Pegula, Regier, Benson, and Sawyer all in the same place at one time. I personally am thinking a management move is coming here before a trade. The Sabres are in Chicago tomorrow and the same crew will be taking in the game at the Mad House.

@Digityman I think they are seeing how the team responds tomorrow in Chicago. Another showing like last night and I think either Ruff goes or a statement trade is made. If Darcy is fired it wouldn't be until the end of the season, doesn't make sense to do it now. I personally would rather see Ruff go because I don't want Darcy making any "big" trades and I want to clean house at seasons end. On the other hand what I think is going to happen is they hire an assistant GM, to make it look like they are making changes. To many mixed signals being sent right now to get a good feel at what is going on. I've heard they might hire an asst GM to help out the rest of the year and then take over. I've heard Ruff and Darcy are not going anywhere.