1. It's only (x) games let's not panic. Check
2. We need dirty goals. Check
3. We're just squeezing our sticks to tight.
4. We need to learn to play hard for all three periods, 60 minutes.
5. We're beating ourselves.
6. Trying to find chemistry on our forward lines.
7. We need to be hard to play against. (Time to goon it up)
8. Proverbial players only meeting (where we take look at ourselves in a mirror).
9. Coach has lost the room.
This year is going to be about not expecting to much and enjoying the good plays when they happen.
Hopefully Bruce will realize that Mikko winning a faceoff isn't enough to make up for his lack of game on the power play.
There is hope as he has replaced suter with Hunt on the #1 pp.