Tonight against the Stars

Guest yave1964

Always liked this rivalry, since 1998 when we met in the playoffs and Ozzie gave up the goal in OT from three counties away, then came back to prove he was a champion as the series went forward. Guys like Hatcher, Hull, Gilchrist Turco, Modano have made for some fun exciting hockey.

They are a wounded animal right now, their best player, Jamie Benn is out, Mike Ribiero is hurt and even if he plays will be nowhere near 100 per cent. We knocked them off 5-4 a week and a half ago, they have Robidas back but the forwards are hurt, look for the Wings to win 4-2.

Always liked this rivalry, since 1998 when we met in the playoffs and Ozzie gave up the goal in OT from three counties away, then came back to prove he was a champion as the series went forward. Guys like Hatcher, Hull, Gilchrist Turco, Modano have made for some fun exciting hockey.

They are a wounded animal right now, their best player, Jamie Benn is out, Mike Ribiero is hurt and even if he plays will be nowhere near 100 per cent. We knocked them off 5-4 a week and a half ago, they have Robidas back but the forwards are hurt, look for the Wings to win 4-2.

Hatcher. Haven't heard that name in awhile. 2-2 in the second. Good game so far

@yave1964 Welcome to HockeyForums, yave. What I actually remember most is the 2008 playoffs where Osgood butt-ended Ribeiro, who then slashed his across the chest with his stick. I was at that game, everybody started throwing bottles, cups, and garbage on the ice.

Real good game last night. Stars came out strong despite being down a couple key players. Detroit really had to earn it. Conklin impressed me with some pretty hefty goaltending. He seems to be getting back on track, but I think he's got a long way to go before he's out of the doghouse.

But that has to be the UGLIEST goal by Hudler in the second.