Wild vs. Maple Leafs 10/15/19 @ 6:00PM at Air Canada Center

CreaseAndAssist

Just now, bbgarnett said:

welp even though Boudreau isn't necessarily the problem I don't know how much longer he'll last.

I don’t think Bruce is the problem. I think this roster is a big problem. I think our GM needs to figure something out. Some of these contracts suck. 

• Like 1

Just now, Valentine1618 said:

I don’t think Bruce is the problem. I think this roster is a big problem. I think our GM needs to figure something out. Some of these contracts suck. 

he's not but he can be fired, can't fire the players and yes you can trade them but in our case the players that need to go either can't or they wouldn't be wanted with there contracts.

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

he's not but he can be fired, can't fire the players and yes you can trade them but in our case the players that need to go either can't or they wouldn't be wanted with there contracts.

My thing is if you fire him who do you get because no coach can make this crap show better. 

I hate Wes Walz.  He is actually ripping on the Toronto team construction.  Bitching about $ wasted on the defense?!?  Versus what; the Wild?  This guy is a boob and a shill.  What an imbecilic comment.....Who wouldn't trade any player or group on the Wild for the same from Toronto?!?  Jacka$$.