Wild vs. Canadiens 10/17/19 @ 6:00PM CST at Bell Centre

CreaseAndAssist

3 minutes ago, Oregonwildfan said:

I hope some of these lazy vets get tired of losing and waive there no trade clauses. Some of these guys i would give away for free 

Parise might, but not Suter. He’s WAY too comfortable. Same with Staal. Staal has a ring, so he doesn’t care. 

10 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Parise might, but not Suter. He’s WAY too comfortable. Same with Staal. Staal has a ring, so he doesn’t care. 

Thats basically what im thinking. Suter is infuriating, that half speed crap eating all the minutes was old 4 years ago with me. You would think all of these guys would want to go to a contender and try to win a cup but it does look like a country club here. Such a mess 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

So Antti.....was Price playing injured last season when the Wild lit him up or is this just a sign of how even more we've slid in any sort of offensive ability?

As much as I'd love to say he was not himself...I've always been honest about my team. I think it's one of those unexplainable deals...one the has your number?