You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

MNSOTA

Minnesota Wild vs Montreal Canadians, Sunday 10-20-19, 4:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

Minnesota Wild (1-6-0)  2pts  7th in the Central

2.00 Goals For Per Game (31st in the NHL)

4.14 Goals Against Per Game (30th in the NHL)

12% Power Play (25th in the NHL)

77.8% Penalty Kill (20th in the NHL)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. #77 Brad Hunt ~ 2G 2A = 4pts

2. #46 Jared Spurgeon ~ 1G 3A = 4pts

3. #20 Ryan Suter ~ 1G 3A = 4pts

4. #17 Marcus Foligno ~ 0G 3A = 3pts

5. #16 Jason Zucker ~ 2G 0A = 2pts

Top 3 PIM's:

1. #19 Luke Kunin ~ 17 PIM's

2. #38 Ryan Hartman ~ 8 PIM's

3. #55 Nick Seeler ~ 6 PIM's

Top Goaltenders:

1. #40 Devan Dubnyk (0-5-0)  4.44GAA  .867%SP

2. #32 Alex Stalock (1-1-0)  2.07GAA  .929%SP  1SO

Vs.

Montreal Canadiens (3-2-2)  8pts  5th in the Atlantic

3.75 Goals For Per Game (4th in the NHL)

3.13 Goals Against Per Game (17th in the NHL)

25.8% Power Play (8th in the NHL)

73.1% Penalty Kill (25th in the NHL)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. #11 Brendan Gallagher ~ 4G 4A = 8pts

2. #13 Max Domi ~ 3G 5A = 8pts

3. #92 Jonathan Drouin ~ 3G 5A = 8pts

4. #90 Tomas Tatar ~ 2G 4A = 6pts

5. #40 Joel Armia ~ 4G 1A = 5pts

Top 3 PIM's:

1. #90 Tomas Tatar ~ 12 PIM's

2. #8 Ben Chiarot ~ 6 PIM's

3. #62 Artturi Lehkonen ~ 6 PIM's

Top Goaltenders:

1. #31 Carey Price (4-2-1)  2.68GAA  .912%SP  1SO

2. #37 Keith Kinkaid (0-0-1)  4.93GAA  .872%SP

Here's the actual preview:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Thanks for the preview. It's hard work: writing and following the games so closely. I can switch my mind off, when I just can't take it anymore, but you need to concentrate. My sympathies!

Someone might want to edit the title...

Hopefully the Wild will benefit from the Canadiens playing yesterday. Otherwise, what are the factors pointing to a Wild win?

2 hours ago, Hockey-78 said:

Someone might want to edit the title...

Hopefully the Wild will benefit from the Canadiens playing yesterday. Otherwise, what are the factors pointing to a Wild win?

Yikes......my apologies. It was a long week at work. My apologies in advance to Antti.

Ugh...five hour drive from Grand Forks (that river is NUTS!), finish the deck, cut the grass, and take the garden to the compost heap all so I could watch these goofs today. Have I missed anything?

Let’s see how they handle the second period. It’s been their Achilles Heel since Year One...

At least someone wants to score on this team...way to go Foligno. 

Edited by IllaZilla

Had the barmaid put the game on one of auxiliary TVs. Bears Saints on audio so close captioning for Wild-Canadiens. Twice the commentator excuses the Wild because, well, "this is the National Hockey League." Thank you captain obvious. Goalie makes glove save on Zucker and it's "grand larceny." Instead of getting pizzed off, Zucker smiles and pats Kinkaids pads. WTF? Think this is beer league? This is the fricken NHL baby!

Edited by Icechipper

5 minutes ago, Icechipper said:

Had the barmaid put the game on one of auxiliary TVs. Bears Saints on audio so close captioning for Wild-Canadiens. Twice the commentator excuses the Wild because, well, "this is the National Hockey League." Thank you captain obvious. Goalie makes glove save on Zucker and it's "grand larceny." Instead of getting pizzed off, Zucker smiles and pats Hutchinson's pads. WTF? Think this is beer league? This is the fricken NHL baby!

At least Zucker has scored. Parise’s been invisible and Staal couldn’t score in a monkey whorehouse with a bag of bananas...

Imagine that...the Gamebreaker turns the puck over and it leads to a goal...

Holy crap Parise finally shows up...they might actually pull this one off. 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Better effort, but against a team playing on the 2nd night of a back to back.  I guess its a start.  Brad Hunt is still the team's leading scorer.  Finally a goal off the rush.  I have a full game recap and a ton of prospect updates.  Enjoy and discuss!  

• Like 2

The game had a playoffs kind of feeling for me. The season on the line, and still is. The team really wanted the win today. Hartman, Fiala blocking shots, Zucker clearly felt he needed to have a good game here. Better!