Wild vs. Stars 10/29/19 @ 7:30PM CST at American Airlines Center

CreaseAndAssist

5 minutes ago, Starofthenorth said:

Spurgeon looked like a little boy trying to defend Benn. He needs to hit the gym desperately. Suter doesn't move his feet he just goes for the one handed swing of the stick and gets beat to it. 

Unfortunately that will never change

How is it that Koivu is supposed to be the 3C and he has the most TOI of the forwards?  BB just doesn't follow through with the pre-game plan in game.  I am guessing some hurt feelings and dirty looks on the bench, and BB caves and puts him out (AND on the PP).  Win or not, I hate this kind of game management - he is slower than any pee wee player at this stage.

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

How is it that Koivu is supposed to be the 3C and he has the most TOI of the forwards?  BB just doesn't follow through with the pre-game plan in game.  I am guessing some hurt feelings and dirty looks on the bench, and BB caves and puts him out (AND on the PP).  Win or not, I hate this kind of game management - he is slower than any pee wee player at this stage.

Well the answer is that he didn't stay at the 3C position even through pre-season.

Given the TOI and Production of Rask (zero skating ability), Fiala (Mr. 1st rd healthy scratch for our best trade asset), and Donato (3 game flash in the pan); has there even been 3 bigger swindles that you can think of via Wild trades?  In one season?  The Burns trade also sucked, but at least there was a serviceable asset in Coyle, but Donato is all we have left for Burns.....Can't be a fan through any more $hit GM decisions.

• Like 1