Wild vs. Stars 10/29/19 @ 7:30PM CST at American Airlines Center

CreaseAndAssist

Goosfraba, goosfraba...

Not every day, one learns a new word. Definitely a needed one for a Wild fan!

They just can't get away from any moment of not playing at a full100 %.

This time it's even the defenders who sucked. Soucy with a turnover, then we start deflecting pucks into our own net.

This is the nail in the coffin that this team has any talent. Literally every player needs to play at 150% of what they can play at for 60+ minutes in order to actually win. Watching how this team just shuts down with zero ability to dig deep and find the will to fight back. We don't have talent. Simply as that. So the team needs to be able to go into the next gear all the time for 60+ minutes a game. I honestly don't think they have the ability to do this either.

I want to be excited about prospects but after 3 coaches and 3 GMs and not seeing any type of develop from any prospects in that time I don't have the confidence anything will change at this point. What's even more frustrating is seeing guys the WIld considered prospects or not good enough go elsewhere and shine.

We also got to stop and consider that the Wild might be considered the team to skip over going too. Kessel avoid the Wild like the plague well choosing Coyotes to go play for and we all know what a mess that franchise has been. Phil is a smart guy and seen something so bad he would not come here even though this team is supposedly loaded with "talent". Think about that for a minute. I am glad that he didn't sign here but it does say something about him skipping the Wild and signing with the Coyotes when one team is suppose to be a possible Cup runner and the other is in turmoil. We might not be on any talents radar anymore.

I really do believe Leipold put this franchise into a corner that is going to take a very long time to recover from. From him acting like a GM, to being BFFs with two certain players, refusing to rebuild, etc. The guy isn't a hockey guy. He's a basketball guy who couldn't afford a NBA team but wanted to be "one of the boys" and own a pro team. He ended up with hockey. Had the Preds for sometime and they were never a threat until he sold the team. It took a few years for the Preds to become that threat as they had to undue years of Leipold decisions. Now we are seeing the same thing with the Wild.

Same old crap but let's be fair: a couple of unlucky ricochets at the worst of time.

Having said that, you produce 22 SOG and score 3 times. Pretty much the max. And if the opponent produces 37 SOG, can you expect to win? Maybe 2 out of 10 times. They got outworked anyway.

Oh, and Parise should be benched.

#rebuild