You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

phlfly

Trade Giroux F away

2 minutes ago, King Knut said:

my hatred of them is EARNED

Ah, such wisdom in  that. All proper hatred is earned. Absolutely. I'm making a list.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:38 PM, Podein25 said:

The only one safe from the whip is probably Provy. 

@#$&ing commie! 

• Haha 1
  • Good Post 1

23 hours ago, CoachX said:

You sir,  are my hero. Tocchet is one of my all time favorites. He was the quintessential power forward. He played his first 8 seasons with the flyers, scoring over 200 goals and over 100 pims each season. He produced offense while squaring off with the toughest guys to lace em up. Probert, wendell clarke, and anyone else. I dont remember him ever losing a battle

The guy bled orange. 

Were you watching those games on a 42 foot plasma?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, intheslot said:

Clarke bad ... BadClarke......2 cups..

G is suk....no cups...Suk is G ..

If G had a goalie half as good as Parent in his career he'd have at least one.

Just now, Icechipper said:

Can't believe this thread has endured for 6 pages.....................

Ye have little faith in the ability of Flyer fans to commiserate over the wildest stuff. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Icechipper said:

Can't believe its six pages ?

You should try reading some of it- aye carumba

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

If G had a goalie half as good as Parent in his career he'd have at least one.

Preach.  

Lindros too (or have the protection Clarke got for that matter). 

That said... let's get him a cup or two and remove all doubt.  

1 hour ago, Icechipper said:

I'd like to thank.....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

I'd like to thank.....

My '96 Lumina, for starters

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Were you watching those games on a 42 foot plasma?

Nah, an 18 inch RCA supertube special. It had chrome rabbit ears and a teenager remote control. To change the channel my dad would hit me in the back of the head with an empty Bud can

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, CoachX said:

Nah, an 18 inch RCA supertube special. It had chrome rabbit ears and a teenager remote control. To change the channel my dad would hit me in the back of the head with an empty Bud can

So you ARE from Philly! I coulda swore you were raised with a silver spoon in your mouth in some coastal elite safe space.

12 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

So you ARE from Philly! I coulda swore you were raised with a silver spoon in your mouth in some coastal elite safe space.

I was.

Its called Wilmington De. The view from the top of the street, across the Del to NJ was breathtaking. Or maybe that was the smell coming from the dump by the DelMemBr.

The silver spoon was a polished ice cream scoop my oldest brother swiped from the Mr. Softee truck

5 hours ago, Podein25 said:

My '96 Lumina, for starters

And  the entire kitchen staff at Applebee’s! :VeryCool:

Edited by pilldoc
  • Haha 1