Giroux and Voracek called out by Vigneault

RonJeremy

After being called out you will probably see a better effort from our two highest paid players but i dont think it will he enough. You cant turn passive people into leaders no matter what tactics you use. You cant change someone's nature. I guarantee there will be some kind of trade attempt to acquire a Chris Pronger personality type of leader. I know there are very few guys like that but G and V are secondary kind of leaders oir team needs more.

https://www.inquirer.com/sports/columnists/philadelphia-flyers-alain-vigneault-dave-hakstol-scott-gordon-jake-voracek-20191031.html

Here's an article from Seilski.

Does this read to others as if Jake is laughing at the coach for saying he should play better ?

This is how I took it. 

now, here's a tweet from someone who was also in the room.

Always interesting how two eyewitness accounts can vary.

Also, am I interpreting Mike's column incorrectly ? or is he just not a good writer and his article mistakenly comes off as having a point of controversy ?

Either way - it's interesting.

I put this in the NJ Devils thread it probably fits better here. 

gotta love copy and paste.

4 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

After being called out you will probably see a better effort from our two highest paid players but i dont think it will he enough. You cant turn passive people into leaders no matter what tactics you use. You cant change someone's nature. I guarantee there will be some kind of trade attempt to acquire a Chris Pronger personality type of leader. I know there are very few guys like that but G and V are secondary kind of leaders oir team needs more.

I just wish they'd bring up Frost.  If Patrick is out indefinitely (and he is, let's face it) there's no reason to continue forcing Giroux to play center... especially when it's not working.  

Calling them out is fine... but give them a center at the same time.

On 11/1/2019 at 3:28 PM, mojo1917 said:

https://www.inquirer.com/sports/columnists/philadelphia-flyers-alain-vigneault-dave-hakstol-scott-gordon-jake-voracek-20191031.html

Here's an article from Seilski.

Does this read to others as if Jake is laughing at the coach for saying he should play better ?

This is how I took it. 

now, here's a tweet from someone who was also in the room.

Always interesting how two eyewitness accounts can vary.

Also, am I interpreting Mike's column incorrectly ? or is he just not a good writer and his article mistakenly comes off as having a point of controversy ?

Either way - it's interesting.

I put this in the NJ Devils thread it probably fits better here. 

gotta love copy and paste.

Seilski is a dope!

On 11/5/2019 at 7:12 AM, MaineFlyFan said:

Моей собаке нужен хороший адвокат

(Did I do that right?....I think I did that right....)

It depends.  If you meant to ask, "Why does it burn when I pee?" then yes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1