You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

Howie58

Game 14: Hurricanes at Flyers: 11/5/19 @ 7 PM

20 hours ago, brelic said:

Farabee is the same height as Frost but about 10# lighter (171 vs 180).

But Frost would face more traffic because he's a center and likely get hit more. Then again, Giroux manages to avoid contact.

Worst case scenario, I think Frost is here by the new year for good.

I don't know who else remembers this, when Giroux was called up he was on a PK lost 0r broke his stick and killed about 15 to 20 seconds of penalty using only his skates.

Watching that little dude make that play then, there was no question, he was ready for the NHL...I didn't see any such confidence at the NHL level from Frost, plus he looks slight on the ice.

I have watched the highlight clips I know Frosty has talent, but he doesn't have the "****-all" yet.  

I'm willing to wait until he has that part of his game going to see him in the bigs.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

I agree when Laughton comes back it is subject to change for the better. In fact i really expect it to change in say a week or two and Frost getting the call up.   And i'm not even counting on Patrick anymore.   By January 2020 23 Oskar Lindblom - 14 Sean Couturier - 11 Travis Konecny 28 Claude Giroux - 13 Kevin Hayes - 49 Joel Farabee25 James van Riemsdyk - 48 Morgan Frost - 93 Jakub Voracek50 German Rubtsov - 21 Scott Laughton - 12 Michael Raffl   This i
      That was one of their best outings of the year.
      I can go with that. That "third" line has some nice punch to it (not sure I'd use it in the traditional "shut down" third line - might better see your "second" line be that).
      That's the name of my new Post-Rock band.
      25 James van Riemsdyk -28 Claude Giroux - 49 Joel Farabee23 Oskar Lindblom -14 Sean Couturier -11 Travis Konecny12 Michael Raffl -13 Kevin Hayes - 93 Jakub Voracek   I don't hate these, though I would much rather Giroux be put back on the wing. I understand that isn't easy to do given our current lack of adequate centers. On paper, JVR/G/Buzz work quite well as a grinder/playmaker/sniper trio. I kind of worry about their possession metrics though. They'll have to get mostly o-zone star
      Great to see the win and read notes on the play (started at 430 for me while I was still in a conference).   Some nice highlights on TSN.   7-1-2 here we come!

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name