Wild vs. Ducks 11/5/19 @ 9:00PM CST at Honda Center

CreaseAndAssist

8 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Spurgeon's been a real disappointment. I didn't believe he could play like he has played this season. Hopefully it changes. Zucker I would be ready to trade any day.  

I call that the contract signing hangover. 

I've been chanting...

No OT No OT

• Like 1

Four Unanswered Goals Lift Wild to 4-2 Win Over Anaheim

After a pretty ugly start where they couldn't seem to connect a pass or catch a pass to save their lives, they turned it around after giving up two quick goals in the 2nd period.  Good on the Wild for showing at least a little resiliency.  But this was a game they needed to win.  Will Stalock start against San Jose?  I'm going to guess probably.  The Staal, Zuccarello, Zucker line is showing more chemistry with each game.  Full game recap and prospect news too...enjoy!  

I made up my mind they have to lose to get better or we can have more of the same year after year. Struggle to make the play offs and then bring out the broom and get swept if we make it.

Edited by Bear
  • Good Post 1

2 hours ago, Bear said:

I made up my mind they have to lose to get better or we can have more of the same year after year. Struggle to make the play offs and then bring out the broom and get swept if we make it.

Your every word rings true, but come game time, I have found out that I just can't hope for a loss. How to tank without succumbing to a losing attitude, like the Oilers, that is a dilemma.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

Your every word rings true, but come game time, I have found out that I just can't hope for a loss. How to tank without succumbing to a losing attitude, like the Oilers, that is a dilemma.

I thought I would have trouble with it too but it has to happen there is no way around it we need high end talent its the only way to get it . 

Paying for high priced free agents didn't work all we did is end up with aging talent with declining skills. Sit back and enjoy the ride its going to be a long ugly bumpy ride theres no other way! Losing to win 

• Like 1