You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

CreaseAndAssist

Wild vs. Sharks 11/7/19 @ 9:30PM CST at SAP Center

Yup. This season is all about:

1. Identifying the problems and getting rid of them, if possible

2. Getting a win here and there

3. Getting a high pick and hope for getting lucky in the lottery

Yay.  We scored a 3rd goal, and have NO chance of winning.  It is the Kunin line again.  Where the he77 are Klyde and Parise? 

Kunin the one positive thing here. That's a huge thing for our future. Kunin seems to be able to keep his act together in situations where the team has crumbled.

If they would steal this game, it would be so wrong that I have no way of describing it.

Hartmann not making Boudreau too happy with that 5 min penalty

Too many men.... Are they getting paid to lose this one by some Chinese gambling mafia triad?

6-5   I am a bit shocked that we are hanging....for now

The kill was pretty impressive, though the Sharks were sloppy and throwing the puck all over the place.  Then, they had a two on one shortly after PK ended

13 points in last 9 for Staal (1G and 2A).  It would be nice to see our cancer's pull their weight - for once

They will start OT with 9, 11, and 20 in ANY of the first two shifts - not if they have any brains - but they don't.  PP1 tonight (early) has had all three of the boobs on it - with 0 results.

Bb promised a new look OT. I'm curious if he's for real in that claim.

It would such a pleasure to drop the Sharks from their 4-0 hubris here... Just one goal to make the headlines and make the Sharks face the shame of getting the Wild get back from the floor.

God Suter sucks.  Lollygags down the ice (slightly beat) and actually takes a partial shot on Dubnyk.  He is really an embarrassment. 

Parise all alone in front of the goal on a botched face-off for the tie, and he blows it, with no legit shot.  He is also an embarrassment nightly.  But, he can convert a wide-open EN goal (and my mite could have too, back in the day)

• Like 1

Since you are listening by radio, all Parise had to do was lift the puck over the leg pad, yet he tried to slam it through a solid leg and pad.  Yeah, that will work.  Flurry at the end to no avail

• Uggh... 1

Well. They got what the deserved... One more loss towards a good pick...

I just got home to see the highlights...Wtf Parise, Steals the puck and 80% of the net open

and all he does is his usual 'Pad-Jab'.

Any other year this game could've been the comeback vs Chicago a few years back. I'll remember it well always since my wife said "they could come back, There's still a full 3rd"...And they did. 

I was feeling grumpy that I was missing this game, But Now I don't feel I missed much.

Sadly that's my overall feeling this year in general.

Edited by ClusterChuck

7 hours ago, wildstars95 said:

valiant effort

I watched the game this morning.

Horrible on most accounts.

Valiant effort at the end, but pretty miserable performance before that.

After San Jose went up 4-1 they seemed to lay back and coast, unfortunately the wild were so inept at passing they weren't really able to take full advantage of it.

The officiating wasn't that great either, a lot of stuff should have been called both ways.

Dubnyck did play well in relief, especially his rebound control.

The line of Eek, kunin, Greenway was strong, especially greenway's ability to hold the puck while being checked.

I am not sure if the Wild came back, or San Jose folded.

I took a nap before the game and when I woke up, I didn't want to get up so I went back to sleep.  Sorry everyone.  Sounds like the 1st period it was about as bad as it gets.  Porous goaltending (although Russo said there was just one goal that was really bad) but the effort was atrocious.  Then they came back in the 2nd...but power play struggles at the end of the period is really what doomed them.  Dubnyk played better.  Staal had a good game.  Zucker and Donato got benched for a long time...even though they both scored.  A lot of the forwards didn't want to talk after the game.  Especially Parise who probably is coming to the realization his career might be circling the drain.  

Good to hear the Eriksson Ek / Greenway line was good.  They need to be if this team is going to have any hope, because El Kapitan and Parise continue to do mostly nothing.  

• Like 2