Wild vs. Sharks 11/7/19 @ 9:30PM CST at SAP Center

CreaseAndAssist

God Suter sucks.  Lollygags down the ice (slightly beat) and actually takes a partial shot on Dubnyk.  He is really an embarrassment. 

Parise all alone in front of the goal on a botched face-off for the tie, and he blows it, with no legit shot.  He is also an embarrassment nightly.  But, he can convert a wide-open EN goal (and my mite could have too, back in the day)

• Like 1

I just got home to see the highlights...Wtf Parise, Steals the puck and 80% of the net open

and all he does is his usual 'Pad-Jab'.

Any other year this game could've been the comeback vs Chicago a few years back. I'll remember it well always since my wife said "they could come back, There's still a full 3rd"...And they did. 

I was feeling grumpy that I was missing this game, But Now I don't feel I missed much.

Sadly that's my overall feeling this year in general.

Edited by ClusterChuck

7 hours ago, wildstars95 said:

valiant effort

I watched the game this morning.

Horrible on most accounts.

Valiant effort at the end, but pretty miserable performance before that.

After San Jose went up 4-1 they seemed to lay back and coast, unfortunately the wild were so inept at passing they weren't really able to take full advantage of it.

The officiating wasn't that great either, a lot of stuff should have been called both ways.

Dubnyck did play well in relief, especially his rebound control.

The line of Eek, kunin, Greenway was strong, especially greenway's ability to hold the puck while being checked.

I am not sure if the Wild came back, or San Jose folded.

I took a nap before the game and when I woke up, I didn't want to get up so I went back to sleep.  Sorry everyone.  Sounds like the 1st period it was about as bad as it gets.  Porous goaltending (although Russo said there was just one goal that was really bad) but the effort was atrocious.  Then they came back in the 2nd...but power play struggles at the end of the period is really what doomed them.  Dubnyk played better.  Staal had a good game.  Zucker and Donato got benched for a long time...even though they both scored.  A lot of the forwards didn't want to talk after the game.  Especially Parise who probably is coming to the realization his career might be circling the drain.  

Good to hear the Eriksson Ek / Greenway line was good.  They need to be if this team is going to have any hope, because El Kapitan and Parise continue to do mostly nothing.  

• Like 2