You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

CreaseAndAssist

Wild vs. Kings 11/12/19 @ 9:30PM CST at Staples Center

3 PP's and some grade A chances especially around 7 minutes in the 3rd and nothing.

Coulda-Shoulda won this one.

This 'Dump and Chase/Aka lose the puck' offensive plan is just not a right fit for this team.

But year after year, That's what we get.

Edited by ClusterChuck

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Pretty sad effort.  Weak goals, horrific power play.  The extra attacker was as bad as the power plays.  Confused, disorganized and the Kings had more chances than we did.  We helped Quick feel confident by not putting nearly enough shots on goal and not crashing the crease with a purpose.  Lots of fly bys.  Guys putting in 80-90% and hoping its good enough.  Its not.  I have a full game recap, an Iowa Wild report and prospect news too!  Check it out!  

The first goal was weak and comical. Instead of keeping his posture Dubnyk uncontestedly collapsed and kicked the puck to Kopitar's tape - unreal.

• Like 1

It's like C&A and Chorske said. The 10 % of more effort was lacking and we lost a basically winnable game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MNSOTA said:

We went to Midway last night.

I saw that Friday - really good but not as good as the original. Sadly, many of those great warbirds are gone now - so a lot of computer-generated flying.  The original had all real birds

Edited by Antti_Laxative
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Antti_Laxative said:

I saw that Friday - really good but not as good as the original. Sadly, many of those great warbirds are gone now - so a lot of computer-generated flying.  The original had all real birds

Warbird.jpg

8 hours ago, Antti_Laxative said:

You got that right @Antti_Laxative they had some key omissions.  The original is vastly superior except in terms of special effects.  

• Like 1