You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Dumba is a wrong sort of player for a team in our situation. He's a luxury for those teams that can afford a defensive mistake here and there. The Wild needs d-men that play a near flawless defensive game, and Dumba needs a team that lives by its offensive prowess. A trade could be win-win-win. Win for the Wild, Win for the other team and win for Dumba. I wouldn't trade for a 1C already playing, though. We won't be needing a 1c in the near future. We need picks instead and we should acquire the
      Dumba with a serious collection of his usual bonehead plays to start the season. -14 in only 17 games, ugh, and not even compensating it with the kind of scoring that earned him his current contract. And while he may not be utilized properly, I don't think this is the play a $6 mil. man should provide.   Use Dumba as the trade bait to acquire that #1 line center Guerin is daydreaming about?
      Depends on what you call a one season wonder. In my opinion, none of these guys are one season wonders. They've all put up very solid numbers prior to getting their first big deal. I tried to keep the ages the same and inserted when they signed their big deal.    Tyson Barrie Season  Age    GMS    G    A    PTS    +/- 2013-14    22    64    13    25    38    17 2014-15    23    80    12    41    53    5     2015-16    24    78    13    36    49    -16 $5.5M Contract     201
      I know. I just thought to let you know the background. It's all good. 👍   I think here are only about 5 posters who actively participate in other team's forums. The Flyers' fans are usually pretty self-absorbed and go on for hours about only their team. I just found it funny one of them "secretly" quotes someone in their own forum without trying to engage in a discussion in another forum with the person whom he quotes.   So I would say "that posters here are all over the board
      I've seen it enough in just about any sport where guys get that, as you put it "Made It" contract and the next season they fall flat on their faces. Usually the following year is a bounceback year, so we'll see.   Maybe a couple of games in the press box will get Dumba to focus more. Tampa Bay just benched Nikita Kucherov for dang near half a game, so anything is possible. Depends on what type of person Dumba is. Is he the type that needs the hairdryer treatment and a kick in the pants
      I don’t think it has anything to do with what Suter wants. You absolutely don’t break up Brodin-Soucy. And you’re not going to play Spurgeon on the third pair. So therefore Dumba moves to the third pair. QED. Maybe it’ll take some pressure off Dumba playing less minutes and he can find his game again. 

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name